Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

West Ham Away

Scrappy Doo

Frankie boy i see your manners have not improved!! is that anyway to treat an old Friend!

For what its worth i can't see us losing this one...but i think its 2 from Burnley Hull wolves to go....we'll both be fine!

Althought i must say ive warmed a bit to you lot since BFS fooked off...i like coyle proper football person...old skool

Wish him well (not on sat)

WOOHOO Jx

Frankie boy i see your manners have not improved!! is that anyway to treat an old Friend!

For what its worth i can't see us losing this one...but i think its 2 from Burnley Hull wolves to go....we'll both be fine!

Althought i must say ive warmed a bit to you lot since BFS fooked off...i like coyle proper football person...old skool

WOOHOO Jx

gonna be tough for us however with the confidence a little restored and a good smattering of quality and young flair players in our team you just never know, one thing for sure Bolton will be virtually unrecognisable from a megson/allardyce team should be good to watch.

• Moderators

:rofl:

fear not, when they start awarding points for attendances and away followings, I've no doubt you'll take your place in the upper echelons of English football...

fear not, when they start awarding points for attendances and away followings, I've no doubt you'll take your place in the upper echelons of English football...

Away followings? West Ham? You're 'aving a larf.

WOOHOO Jx

how's frodo?

Guest Frandsen08

just been doing my weekly nosey around the next opponents forums and my god some of the wet spam fans are more deluded than burnley fans

going for some fans saying 4-0, 3-0, 3-1's.they seem to forget they aint that good, and we've beat them twice this season!

saying we have only one good player "that left back gardner" "there dirty bastards bolton"

Guest bwfcdan

According to the reebok rant board kids tickets have been halved to 8.50.. have they halved adults? and can we get are money back i wonder...

• Site Supporter

just been doing my weekly nosey around the next opponents forums and my god some of the wet spam fans are more deluded than burnley fans

going for some fans saying 4-0, 3-0, 3-1's.they seem to forget they aint that good, and we've beat them twice this season!

saying we have only one good player "that left back gardner" "there dirty bastards bolton"

ain't that good???

They are fookin gash (like every other team in the bottom half )

Interesting reading the after match comments on that KUMB site

No passion

Manager's tactics useless

Ale crap

What point is there in booing players

Not won away - who do you wanna play ?

Those comments are familiar. Which site did I say I'd been reading

Coming away from the game on Saturday there were a few West Ham coming through to the Bolton End and just singing absolutle shite, ( i presume as there was only a thousand of us they thought they could give it the large one)

hoof, hoof hoof and Fat Fucker Davies, long ball etc etc, i was with my missus and i couldnt listen to him any longer so i took exeption to him

and turned round and told him he was talking out of his arse and asked him if hed just watched the same game as i had?

Fair to say he soon shut the fuck up and his mates had a little giggle at him. They are utter pricks but they won us the world cup so i will let them off eh?

West Ham fans in my book are utter mongaloids. whu johns ok though

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.