Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Peter Kay

Though his routine last night was superb. Laughed my man-boobs off.

Wasn't that fussed about going - but so glad I did.

Highly recommend it.

Lost another pair of glasses though - Armani this time.

That's over ?300 worth in the last 5-6 weeks.

Smiley, get yourself one of them glasses holders like Larry Grayson used to have. It's not like folk'll think you're a gayer or owt.

Going the whole hog - getting 'em lasered.

Smiley what time did he arrive on stage and did Rick Astley support? Got tickets tonight but if he is supporting id rather not get there till later and avoid drinking expensive piss!

I this the same Peter Kay who everyone says tells the same jokes? despite him not doing any stand up to tell these same jokes?

thats the one, went last wednesday, fucking funny. my sides have only just healed!!!

Smiley what time did he arrive on stage and did Rick Astley support? Got tickets tonight but if he is supporting id rather not get there till later and avoid drinking expensive piss!

the beer wasn't too bad. rick was on from 7.30 till 8ish and kay came on at about 8.30. astley did a medley of manchester songs. v good indeed

Edited by desert

As Desert said - 7.30. I missed our Rick due to me losing my glasses!! Caught his first and last song from the bar area.

A quick tip - due to stage being on one stage, most folk exit and use the bars/toilets nearest to their seats. However, if you venture along the concourse to where the back of the stage is, you'll find all the bars open, but with zero queues. And likewise the toilets are empty.

I wasn't going to bother but my friend now can't go and she's let me have the tickets for nothing - result!

I'm really only going to see if I still fancy Rick Astley.

He's quite ginger, you deviant! I'll look at you differently now!

Guest Biff

He's quite ginger, you deviant! I'll look at you differently now!

You've got Smiley's glasses haven't you.

• Site Supporter

The ending with the shovel is brilliant.

Many gags are a bit rehashed but still funny and the song lyrics section is skill.

He's a funny man. People who aren't simply don't sell 3/4 million seats.

The Rick Astley Manc medley is just too bizarre.

Im off on Saturday neet, looking forward to it :drinks:

Tomorrow night for us

Bit of a distraction, but looking forward to it

The ending with the shovel is brilliant.

Fck me! There's me not giving anything away and Spider tells you the ending!

Think I lost my glasses in a previous bar, Walrus - or en-route from that bar to MEN.

Edited by Smiley

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.