Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Katy Perry

Didledee

• Members

Can we get back on topic please:

katy_perry_black_lingerie_esquire.jpg

As my Grandad would say "I wouldn't mind being casseroled by yon big bugger there"

'Casseroled, grandad? Don't you mean caressed?'

"No lad, casseroled" (Reaches for Dictionary). "Casseroled - Done slowly for at least two and a half hours"

The lad likes Cordan and his program reminds him of Fantasy Football. It's hardly some far right/left view he's expessing. He also thinks Perry is fit, which i agree and I even think No Balls would be curious. Watching from a distance Dids doesn't help himself but many would have barked back with plenty of abuse and anger - he hasn't and I'm growing to liking the idiot - no offence meant Dids.

did you know, the day after Katy Perry met Russell Brand, she sent him a pitcure of her tits

then they went on a date

lucky fucking tw?t

If it had been true love at first sight she would have sent a picture of her growler. It'll never last -YHIHF.

Didle likes that Pixie a lott :D [see what I did here]

Another entertaining show I thought, Wayne Rooney watched the rest of the game after being sent off against Portugal in the dressing room eating a pot noodle :rofl:

That Dutch Wall charter is a bit cocky ain't he ::lol::

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

• Moderators

it'd be difficult to give an informed opinion without seeing it

fwiw, having seen the first two minutes, and having had corden, clancy and greaves in my front room and with the promised arrival of holmes, it went off

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.