Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Recent Filums I've Watched

Smiley

Watched 'In Bruges' last neet, quality 9 out of 10.

3 main characters all brilliant, very funny dialogue between them.

Love this film, piss funny

Ken: We shall strike a balance between culture and fun.

Ray: Somehow I believe, Ken, that the balance shall tip in the favor of culture, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw opposite....... a dwarf.

• Moderators

Reet the mrs is having a moan, she wants to watch a Romantic Comedy, now I reckon she might suck my plums later if I download a good one to watch, Can any of you metrosexuals recommend any apart from the usual tried and tested ones???

If I cant find one Ill whack on Die Hard, then have a wank later instead

might be pushing it a little, but Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a comedy with hints of romance...

Watched The Road on Saturday, I'd read the book so I knew it wouldn't be uplifting fare, but by Christ I was depressed afterwards. To be honest it was good for for a little background research as I'm off to Hull today with work.

If you've got kids, I dare you to watch the end and not get a little teary eyed.

Girl Who Played with Fire - saw it last night. Good film, but not as good as the first. Not sure what they will do with the 3rd.

Kick Ass..... one of those moments of my parental lapse. Put it on for the kids (knowing nothing about it previously, or its rating) on Tuesday evening whilst I was in the kitchen cooking....... thank fook. I was actually cringing at the masturbation scenes, references and relentless bad language. Kids think I'm a cool dad letting them watch it. I actually felt pretty bad! Just hope most of it went over the head of the youngest.