Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Davies In England Squad

Zico

• Moderators

Bent out now with groin strain ..... but Capello just said that Crouch will start. Bollox.

Crouch has though scored in each of his last 7 England starts

I can now see Davies coming on though

Guest Frandsen08

That one riles me, which is better, a smackhead (ok maybe not that far) or someone who should be guilty of assault? For all his wrongs, Terry only banged his team mates ex-bird didn't he?

im not arsed about rio missing his drugs test, he served his ban for that, its the fact he cant stay fit

That one riles me, which is better, a smackhead (ok maybe not that far) or someone who should be guilty of assault? For all his wrongs, Terry only banged his team mates ex-bird didn't he?

I think the issue is the phrase "should be" - the fact is he isn't/wasn't found guilty

• Moderators

as far as captaincy of the team goes, the one who divides the team by banging his team mates mrs is probably not the best choice!

Whats the chances of us seeing 2 Bolton players come on as subs in the last 5 mins? Note to self record it and bang it on Youtube.

Cant actually see any team news yet that confirms they are both on the bench (which is the best we can hope for)

Fingers crossed

Guest Frandsen08

Whats the chances of us seeing 2 Bolton players come on as subs in the last 5 mins? Note to self record it and bang it on Youtube.

Cant actually see any team news yet that confirms they are both on the bench (which is the best we can hope for)

Fingers crossed

my guess is that they will be seeing as we just have 3 centre backs and 3 strikers.

my guess is that they will be seeing as we just have 3 centre backs and 3 strikers.

I would certainly question Capello if he didn't have both our chaps on the bench, as Frandseon points out, there isn't a lot else to choose from! - having said that, somebody in the office here suggested that it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Crouch could be subbed off for a midfielder, and then Gerrard pushed up to support Rooney up front.............now that would irritate me

Guest Frandsen08

I would certainly question Capello if he didn't have both our chaps on the bench, as Frandseon points out, there isn't a lot else to choose from! - having said that, somebody in the office here suggested that it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Crouch could be subbed off for a midfielder, and then Gerrard pushed up to support Rooney up front.............now that would irritate me

i think it'll depend on what happens,if crouch or rooney goes off early then he'll have to go davies up top, if were 3 or 4 nil up with 20/30 then i can see davies coming on, but i suspect it'll be a tough game and they will take a lot of breaking down which makes me think davies wont get his chance, we'll see though.

I think the issue is the phrase "should be" - the fact is he isn't/wasn't found guilty

Joe public would 100% have been sent down for that.

as far as captaincy of the team goes, the one who divides the team by banging his team mates mrs is probably not the best choice!

Very good point!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.