Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2010 - Death To Homosexuals!

Smiffs

Sausage jockeys have been drilling for Marmite? since time began and if the fudgepackers went about their business on the quiet then no-one would be offended. I have a chronic dislike of having faggotry being peddled as a "normal" lifestyle by these loudmouthed perverts. Thank fcuk for AIDS>

Sausage jockeys have been drilling for Marmite? since time began and if the fudgepackers went about their business on the quiet then no-one would be offended. I have a chronic dislike of having faggotry being peddled as a "normal" lifestyle by these loudmouthed perverts. Thank fcuk for AIDS>

Freddie Hill wins this weeks 'I Have Something to Hide' Competition.

biggrin.gif

the human race is in danger of extinction due to the virus of homosexualty.

...personally if a fella wants to put his willy in another mans 70's tea towel holder,then let him get on with it.

but as a race and species,we are reliant on reproduction to carry on.

science says they wil die off like the dodo.

Do Australian bummers drill for Vegemite?

I saw the end of Emmerdale recently and was shocked to see they have gay men over there.

I thought that they took out their deviances on animals

I saw the end of Emmerdale recently and was shocked to see they have gay men over there.

did you know that lad on emmerdale is actually ben foster....

If you're gay, does it mean you was born to be gay and find men attractive, or is it just because you like something in your ass? If you're gay do you automatically like it up the ass, or are there gays who don't like it up the ass and just like men or just do it because that's the norm and there's nothing else they can do.

I don't see what's so attractive about a man to want to bum him.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

If you're gay, does it mean you was born to be gay and find men attractive, or is it just because you like something in your ass? If you're gay do you automatically like it up the ass, or are there gays who don't like it up the ass and just like men or just do it because that's the norm and there's nothing else they can do.

I don't see what's so attractive about a man to want to bum him.

well nobody taught me to fancy girls.

its a genetic defect....

who told me that tits are great?...it was inbuilt in my genetic make up to have an attraction to women to therfore recreate.

and besides...why the fuck would you want to shag a bloke!...

My point is, and you've clearly missed it as it was about having it off, if you bum a girl, why would bumming a boy be so incredibly alien.

Trust me, those anti gayers in Serbia will have had their willy up a back passage at some point.

My point was men only have that option, some women don't like it, if you're gay does it mean you like men or getting bummed or both? or do you only get bummed because that's the only penetration available.

It was just a random thought, I have no problem with gays, but imo men on men is gross, do women find it a turn on? like men do with women on women? I don't mean the realistic lesbians like tattoed, shaved heads tom boys.

I see where Diddles is coming from.

Assuming men are born gay, at what point does he realise there is a good chance he's going to take a stiff one up his pipe?

As it is I half know the answer.

A good mate of mine from my younger days came out in his early 20's whilst at Uni. He's still at it now. Besides being the hardest lad I have ever played rugby with I also know he was at the front of the queue when they were handing cocks out. However, he doesnt take it, only gives.

I havn't asked him if he likes sucking mens cock because thats far too much information, but yes, some gays dont like it up the wrong un.

I see where Diddles is coming from.

Assuming men are born gay, at what point does he realise there is a good chance he's going to take a stiff one up his pipe?

As it is I half know the answer.

A good mate of mine from my younger days came out in his early 20's whilst at Uni. He's still at it now. Besides being the hardest lad I have ever played rugby with I also know he was at the front of the queue when they were handing cocks out. However, he doesnt take it, only gives.

I havn't asked him if he likes sucking mens cock because thats far too much information, but yes, some gays dont like it up the wrong un.

ime lead to understand there is a giver and a taker but understans thay both suck cock i do like BUMFUN with woman but its so fucking wrong with anouther man

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Very grateful to you for putting BUMFUN in huge capital letters, or else we may not have known what you meant :D

Personally I think the difference between a girl's bum and a man's bum, as far as sexual things go, is that one is a girl's bum and the other is a man's bum.

It's a stupid fucking argument anyway. Men also have the same gear for giving blowjobs as wimmin, but no-one says receiving a nosh from a girl is tantamount to repressed homosexuality on the man's part.

• Members

The Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras is massive. Sydney has been labelled the second city of the homosexual world. Obnoxious bastards have to flaunt it. I agree with others, it happens but I don't want to fcuking know about it. Why do they have to parade? We don't have hetero parades.

If they parade, I have sympathy with the protestors. If they keep their sordid lifestyles in private, they don't concern me.

The Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras is massive. Sydney has been labelled the second city of the homosexual world. Obnoxious bastards have to flaunt it. I agree with others, it happens but I don't want to fcuking know about it. Why do they have to parade? We don't have hetero parades.

If they parade, I have sympathy with the protestors. If they keep their sordid lifestyles in private, they don't concern me.

You have scooter parades..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.