Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Top 6

M G WHITES

finishpardon.gif

Just looking at the table and the way we have started i reckon we could,may go unbeaten at home all season,who knows?

Zat Knight has come on so much this term and with Cahill could see us getting the Passport's out again next seasongood.gif

Done it twice before so who knows?

it seems the fans were right, Coyle plays it the way fans's see it, 2 up top at home to Man U, attacking positive substitutions, as per Klasnic substituion yesterday, away from home were having a good go, the Villa perormance was the best Bolton away performance for many a year, there will be times when this will backfire, but it is great entertainment, not enjoyed watching Bolton so much for a long time, not sure we will get top 6 but it is going to be fun.

I think it is way to early make any predictions about what will happen this season. You can look at it as unbeaten at home or you can say we were lucky to get our first home win of the season yesterday and our first win in nearly two months.

It's a bit tight at the moment, if we have a good run up to Xmas we might be in and around the top 8, a bad run and we could be in a relegation battle.

Loving the optimism though, I'd be over the moon with a European tour now I'm no longer a dirty student.

• Moderators

we're doing well but if Klasnic hadn't scored the views on here would've been somewhat different, despite the same performance for 90 mins before it

Kev D's time was up near the start of the season

It would be great, but I don't see it.

I can see the current top 5 staying as the top 5 at the end of the season (although not sure in what order). Even thogh they've had a cack start, I would imagine Everton and Liverpool will still finish above us. All the rest are pretty much the same or worse than us, so I think a top 8 is more realistic than a top 6 finish as things stand.

As pointed about by Zico, if we hadn't won on Saturday, and we were sat 12th, just behind Fulham, having failed to win any of our first 4 home games, we might all be thinking a bit differently

It would be great, but I don't see it.

I can see the current top 5 staying as the top 5 at the end of the season (although not sure in what order). Even thogh they've had a cack start, I would imagine Everton and Liverpool will still finish above us. All the rest are pretty much the same or worse than us, so I think a top 8 is more realistic than a top 6 finish as things stand.

As pointed about by Zico, if we hadn't won on Saturday, and we were sat 12th, just behind Fulham, having failed to win any of our first 4 home games, we might all be thinking a bit differently

We're Bolton fans

Being fickle is our speciality

Guest Frandsen08

So, run it by me again, why is the Reebok not sold out every week?

The thousands of "I'm not going until... (insert feeble excuse)", what's the current kop out?

the latest one i heard was "im not paying that to go and watch us vs stoke it'll be a boring 0-0"

So, run it by me again, why is the Reebok not sold out every week?

The thousands of "I'm not going until... (insert feeble excuse)", what's the current kop out?

Excuses i've heard

too expensive,

rather watch it in the pub

can't give myself lung cancer in the stadium

the atmosphere is pants

Fishing, surely.

There's been plenty between the first and last games to suggest we're still better with him than not.

I don't think he's as undropable as he once was, nor is he up to playing every 90 minutes.

I'd have played Klasnic and Elmo against wiggin, but that ain't happening as Klas is an angry little croat! :D

I don't think he's as undropable as he once was, nor is he up to playing every 90 minutes.

I'd have played Klasnic and Elmo against wiggin, but that ain't happening as Klas is an angry little croat! :D

Jussi had nowt to do on Saturday, and the centre backs and centre mids had good games.

Other than that I thought we were pretty poor, Davies included.

However, I thought he was outstanding in the home games against Birmingham and Scum, and away at Villa and West Ham. He played his part at Arsenal and West Brom, too, and he was certainly conspicuous by his absence at Burnley.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.