Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spain V Brazil

Who's better? there's only one way to find out

FIGHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! ;) I just went all Harry Hill for a moment here.

This video will reveal all. legendary difficulty 4 mins each way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wnSRc2k3xI&feature=player_embedded

Anyone have this on here? what you reckon of my playing style, I try and play like Spain as much as possible :)

Sorry to anyone who doesn't like gaming and thinks this is geeky, I can only give you my sorries and my sad face.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

I'm very sorry for upsetting you on this wet friday morning, I've woke up after not many hours sleep, feeling refreshed and I'm gonna take the dog out, but be advised I take your despair onboard and I might kick a tree like Van Damme did in Kickboxer to tell myself I've made someone despair.

I'm very sorry for upsetting you on this wet friday morning, I've woke up after not many hours sleep, feeling refreshed and I'm gonna take the dog out, but be advised I take your despair onboard and I might kick a tree like Van Damme did in Kickboxer to tell myself I've made someone despair.

Whilst out walking the dog take a look round, the ones with nice juggly breast are called girls.

Now you have worked your gaming skills to such a high level you need to move on and see if you can kiss on these girls your life might chnage when you first do this.

Please make sure the girl is either happy for you to do this or too drunk to remember.

Guest Frandsen08

your giving the yoof a bad name

quite possibly a stupid question diddles, but have you got a bird?

Edited by Frandsen08

Guest Frandsen08

*waits for "back in my day at your age I was fingering girls for fun"*

all im saying, is lads in their early twenties tend to have a bird or out chasing birds(not pigeons in the town centre) or going out getting lashed with the lads not making videos and halloween masks of bolton players ffs.

I'm actually going to the cinema later with a few lads and girls, I'm gonna ask for all their psn names :thumbsup:

It's not all the other stuff that upsets me most didles it's the fact you have a PS3 and not an X-Box360. :D

You do come across as a bit of a simpleton at times didles, but you're a damn site better than the state of some of the lads and lasses i see around my estate. Still get yourself a fecking job lad!

• Site Supporter

Diddles, you crack me up. I think you are just one of those folk with a childlike oulook on life, fair play to you - you will enjoy a longer childhood than any of us did. Having said that, get a job soon otherwise the big bad world out there will bite you on the arse.

I try and play like Spain as much as possible :)

The second goal was my favourite - big hoof over the top, ball stuck in mud, then a characteristically towering David Silva header at the back post.

Just like the real thing.

What the fuck did Maicon get booked for? No wonder he looked so bemused.

Oh, and you big gay! :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.