Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

18000 + Maybee

• Moderators

its reet though in that there aint many pakistanis attend the games

im starting to see more though

anyway, come or don't come, but don't stay away and whinge about lack of ambition or the club wanting relegation

them types are scum

worse than plastic united fans

We lost a generation of fans to the big clubs by being shite for a while. It's too late to get them back now because their decision has already been made.

That's about the size of it I'm afraid Micky, but I don't think that people got into the habit of going elsewhere. Our being shite was was the excuse for not going anywhere. If you are an armchair fan it doesn't just limit you to local clubs, the world is your crustacean.

bolton is a large town but its the population that keeps our crowds low. ie not many asians attend football matches

How many people in Bolton? 260,000. How many asians? About 20,000. How many of the asians are Pakistani? Less then half. Check the census. You are racist prick who knows fuck all about the ethnic diversity of Bolton

its reet though in that there aint many pakistanis attend the games

im starting to see more though

anyway, come or don't come, but don't stay away and whinge about lack of ambition or the club wanting relegation

them types are scum

worse than plastic united fans

Indeed i lost my rag with a bloke at work t'other day, he was harping on about how Zat Knight was a useless stump and was a liability and we needed to replacing him ASAP with Ricketts

He also warbled on about how Elmander's work rate was pointless if he didn't score, when i pointed out he was our leading goal scorer he just said 'exactly' :blink:

• Moderators

i think the indian's and bangladeshi's should make more effort too.

and them fooking pole's could probably put another 200 on the gate...

added a lot more that than that when City played Lech Poznan at home

they had the away end for Poznan fans

and spared an upper tier in stand down the side for non Poznan Polish fans

was loads of them in town that day

shut some boozers in the Northern Quarter that night due to much kicking off between Poles

i think the indian's and bangladeshi's should make more effort too.

and them fooking pole's could probably put another 200 on the gate...

There's a Hungarian bloke who lives next door to my mum, and I don't think he's ever made the effort either the lazy bastard

• Moderators

I know there is another thread, but in Reebok years i really enjoyed the Madrid home game. Although i spent the afternoon in the boozer and was cunted for the game

Aye and it went nuts when diouf scored as there we were, full house, deservedly going 1-0 against A Madrid in Europe...

Be nice to get something like that going on at our place again...

No pressure Owen

At least the Koreans are doing their bit

and attending away matches; there were loads there yesterday

We should put some of their food on the menu

• Moderators

How many people in Bolton? 260,000. How many asians? About 20,000. How many of the asians are Pakistani? Less then half. Check the census. You are racist prick who knows fuck all about the ethnic diversity of Bolton

A little ignorant perhaps but by no stretch racist

What pisses me off, is he amount of fans that posted on here and other message boards who said they wont attend until Megson was gone.

Megson went and they got their man in Owen Coyle but they still dont attend. Almost everyone I speak to whom I aint seen in ages say they no longer go.

Bolton fans have always been like this as long as I can remember. They give free tickets out in ASDA every Wednesday, same ex season ticket holders are grabbing them each week whilst we pay for ours, no wonder some get pisst off. When I went to spain recently to see Malaga V Real Madrid, I missed the Stoke game but I couldn`t even give my season ticket away coz no one wanted to go? say`s it all I suppose.

No chance, the people of Bolton don't know how lucky they are, I think a large % must be taking mind bending drugs.

Well, that would make the comment of a mate visiting from darn sarf a couple of years ago make sense, Mounts. He said he came out of the station and thought he was surrounded by zombies.

That'd be mainly the ManU contingent though, I guess.

Be nice to get an improvement in home numbers next week - on the back of a few decent results, decent ticket prices, return of an ex-hero (or donkey dependant upon which camp you sit in) fullish away end and 3 o clock KO - but I wont hold my breath. maybe this thread should be merged with the thread about us being in the financial doo-dah. I know that only a small % of the clubs income comes from match day attendances - but every little helps!!! And surely eddie davies muist look at our home crowds and wonder why the feck he bothers when in general the Bolton public dont

Be nice to get an improvement in home numbers next week - on the back of a few decent results, decent ticket prices, return of an ex-hero (or donkey dependant upon which camp you sit in) fullish away end and 3 o clock KO - but I wont hold my breath. maybe this thread should be merged with the thread about us being in the financial doo-dah. I know that only a small % of the clubs income comes from match day attendances - but every little helps!!! And surely eddie davies muist look at our home crowds and wonder why the feck he bothers when in general the Bolton public dont

it will be the biggest crowd of the season, so far

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.