Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England Squad Against France

MickyD

• Site Supporter

Ben Foster, Robert Green, Joe Hart;

Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Kieran Gibbs, Phil Jagielka, Joleon Lescott, Micah Richards, Chris Smalling, John Terry;

Gareth Barry, Steven Gerrard, Jordan Henderson, Adam Johnson, James Milner, Theo Walcott, Jack Wilshere, Ashley Young;

Gabriel Agbonlahor, Jay Bothroyd, Andy Carroll, Peter Crouch.

Ben Foster, Robert Green, Joe Hart;

Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Kieran Gibbs, Phil Jagielka, Joleon Lescott, Micah Richards, Chris Smalling, John Terry;

Gareth Barry, Steven Gerrard, Jordan Henderson, Adam Johnson, James Milner, Theo Walcott, Jack Wilshere, Ashley Young;

Gabriel Agbonlahor, Jay Bothroyd, Andy Carroll, Peter Crouch.

its laughable :rofl:

I have little interest in England and that squad selection has just removed that little bit I had.

An absolute joke - how can Crouch be in and Davies be out when he was present at the Reebok last week and watched the same game as we all did. Davies dominated from start to finish, Cahill had Crouch in his back pocket. Follow that up with the inclusion of Chris Smalling and words just fail me.

England - why bother!!!

another theory (just joking) - Gartside uses his influence at the FA to ensure Cahill is not selected (Smalling at the scum is) which ensures that Cahill realises he needs a bigger club to fulfil his England dreams ensuring that Gartside gets the transfer money in January to bail us out of the shit we are in financially!!

If SKD missed out so they could put in Delfouneso or another young striker i'd not mind, but to drop him for 28 year old journey man serial flop Bothroyd of all people, it's not on. 2

i echo youre sentiments frank. and chris smalling a reserve for the dmb's, its beyond my comprehension is that squad.

I am happy with Bothroyd, if you have watched any of his games this season, he has be superb, really really top draw performances.

Henderson is a great prospect, so its great players like him are in. Smalling too tbh.

But Crouch.....Peter fooking crouch....he has just scored his first goal of the season.

Davies should be in.

• Site Supporter

as good as he's been this season, thats just decent form, a purple patch in a lower league.

he's 28 so he's had 8 years previously of being utter, utter shite.

terrible decision in my opinion.

i actually would have preferred beckford in there.

as good as he's been this season, thats just decent form, a purple patch in a lower league.

he's 28 so he's had 8 years previously of being utter, utter shite.

terrible decision in my opinion.

i actually would have preferred beckford in there.

He's been great for them since he went their.

I think its great.

Its only like when Davies got the call, and you lot were over the moon, but rest of the county thought it was sad.

YOu cant all have it both ways. We wither pick players on form, and mix it up, or stick with the top clubs uder-performers.

Althou Crouch's call is pathetic.

I think its great.

Its only like when Davies got the call, and you lot were over the moon, but rest of the county thought it was sad.

YOu cant all have it both ways. We wither pick players on form, and mix it up, or stick with the top clubs uder-performers.

the championship is awhole different ball game

I think its great.

I would be very surprised if even 25% of the country would have those four ahead of SKD!

At the end of the day, Davies should have been picked, and on merit. Rooney and Defoe will be the starting pair when all fit imo, but since they're not available I can't see anyone who deserves it more than Davies. Pathetic from Capello, he's been impressive since his cap, and he also came on and made an impact in that game.

I would love to understand Capello's reasons for not picking him. It really doesn't make any sense, especially with some of the others who have made the squad.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.