Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Have You Ever Shagged A Scouse Girl ?

Guest Frandsen08

Anyway, back on topic, have you ever shagged a bird whats got a Welsh, Irish, Lancastrian twang all mixed up, ?

so a scouser?

Guest Frandsen08

I once knocked back a bloody gorgeous bloke as he was from Dudley if that's any help, LW. God knows how bad he'd have sounded on the job.

how come?

I once knocked back a bloody gorgeous bloke as he was from Dudley if that's any help, LW. God knows how bad he'd have sounded on the job.

Its that funny grunting noise what counts in copulation, Eeee, that wer aw reet. and a still geet a bit a baccy in mi pipe.ont side er bed Edited by leigh white

• Members

No, I think its fast and different. They talk and think faster than most.

The Bolton accent is slow, takes an age to get a story or joke out !

There is a new modern Scouse accent, that is fake and Traditional Scousers hate, and its the samewith the Mancs.

Listen to Liam and Noel Gallagher talk, you would think one was from Oldham and one from Shameless !

The Bolton accent is the Comedy accent of now.

I have even had peole at work, new people, say things like, "Wow, I didnt think their was anyone that talked like Peter Kay. didnt think it was a real accent"

Put the rod away Pablo eh? Everyone associates that Irish half breed accent with thievery and glassbacked bone idleness so there's no fcuking point trying to make out it's a desirable trait.

In comparsion, the Bolton accent is magnificent (as it is compared to any other accent anywhere)and something to be proud of. Only an intellectually challenged scouser could think otherwise.

pulled a scouse bird in her home quaters and ended up back at john moores university... after rattling her,she then proceeded to throw up all over the gaff! nice.

worse thing was,i couldnt get out of the place without a swipe card!..had to bail out through the fire exit and scale the fence!!

happy days.

Scouse birds in general spend alot of time looking after their appearance, go out in Liverpool and there's a higher proportion of belters than any other city I've been out in, in the UK

I've had the pleasure of 1 or 2 in the sack and I'm a fan

Oh and did I mention that I marry a scouser in April.

Although interestingly if you write scouser on the iPhone, predictive txt comes up with avoided

nowt worse than a quiet bird when you're shagging.

Alf lad, I can only dream of meeting a bird who doesn't scream the house down when I'm having sex with her.

Back to the subject....3 scouse birds have had the pleasure of my penis being inserted into their vaginas.In fact, thinking back, one of them had breast enlargements! Although, I think she must of run out of money, as one her breasts was half the size of the other!

Put the rod away Pablo eh? Everyone associates that Irish half breed accent with thievery and glassbacked bone idleness so there's no fcuking point trying to make out it's a desirable trait.

In comparsion, the Bolton accent is magnificent (as it is compared to any other accent anywhere)and something to be proud of. Only an intellectually challenged scouser could think otherwise.

:tongue:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.