Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Little Things In Football

DC08WFC

• Site Supporter

The knob-head who used to sit behind me in the North Lower who thought he was always better positioned to judge offside calls than the linesman. . . even those in the opposite end of the pitch.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record - GET RID OF THE FUCKING DRUMS. Tinpot, small town mentality. Made worse today by fucking drums at half time as "entertainment".

And that preacher cunt at half time can fuck off as well.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record - GET RID OF THE FUCKING DRUMS. Tinpot, small town mentality. Made worse today by fucking drums at half time as "entertainment".

And that preacher cunt at half time can fuck off as well.

that's a touch harsh on the Bishop of Bolton he didn't do much preaching TBF and was there to promote the reason that the tickets were cheap.

I will add to the list Bolton fans singing about Bolton being a shit hole, regardless of how true you don't slag off your town.

that's a touch harsh on the Bishop of Bolton he didn't do much preaching TBF and was there to promote the reason that the tickets were cheap.

To be honest, I tuned out as soon as he was introduced as a "faith leader". Apart from that, he was just a monotone in the background. He hardly inspired me to listen to him whatever the subject; hence why I didn't know what he was talking about.

• Moderators

I will add to the list Bolton fans singing about Bolton being a shit hole, regardless of how true you don't slag off your town.

if it helps your lot realise what they've done its a necessary evil

Don't be so mard, it's one of the few times Krazy Korner have made me laugh.

When the match report from a bolton game is given by stuart hall.

f i wanted a remabling drunk telling me about the game i have plenty to choose from without my licence fee paying for his whisky.

• Site Supporter

They ought to amend it to;

Why don't you go home? Why don't you go ho-o-ome?

If Bolton's a shithole, then just fuck off home!

I agree you shouldn't advertise your home town as a shithole.

I will add to the list Bolton fans singing about Bolton being a shit hole, regardless of how true you don't slag off your town. Its if boltons a shithole you should of stayed home

My mate, who I have been going to the match with for years. Always looks at the negatives. Yesterday, after a bit of West Ham pressure and when we were 2 0 up, he said, West Ham are going to win this. As I was in the middle of my usual rant to him about knowing nowt about football etc. Sturridge puts the ball in the net for number 3!

The " Bolton till I die " song, usually sung by tits who jump up & storm out when we concede a goal,

and drums.

They are Bolton til they die when presumably they become Man Utd.

And this So and So is a shithole I want to go home. After the little scrote behind me at Wigan had shouted this for the tenth time I turned round and told him that there was nothing to stop him going home and there was an exit turnstile. He didn't understand what I was saying.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.