Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Schalke

You going to the final Diddles?

You seem to be having a Red scum love in

How have I? Rooney is England's best player, good news to see him in good form, hopefully keeps it going into future internationals, I'm not interested in rivalry, it's all about the football, Rooney, Nani, Hernandez etc v rather Messi, Villa, Iniesta, Xavi etc or C.Ronaldo, Higuain, Kaka etc.

I want Barca to win it, but Madrid know they can beat them, need n advantage going to the nou camp, wouldn't surprise me to see the talk towards the final being about C.Ronaldo playing his former employees.

Edited by Didledee

you are entitled to your opinion

I don't share it

he is a grade A cunt who plays for my least favourite team in The World

Sorry if I don't eulogise about the scouse twat, in fact I hope he breaks his leg

How have I? Rooney is England's best player, good news to see him in good form, hopefully keeps it going into future internationals, I'm not interested in rivalry, it's all about the football, Rooney, Nani, Hernandez etc v rather Messi, Villa, Iniesta, Xavi etc or C.Ronaldo, Higuain, Kaka etc.

I want Barca to win it, but Madrid know they can beat them, need n advantage going to the nou camp, wouldn't surprise me to see the talk towards the final being about C.Ronaldo playing his former employees.

Rooney has been best hyped player

S**te World cup

As NWA say Don't believe the hype

Town with a population the size of Bolton with crowds of 60k+

Also being massively bankrolled by Gazprom (like Zenit are): the shirt deal is worth ?25m a season alone!

Hence they can attract players like Raul, Metzelder & Huntealaar on mega wages, which has, in turn, brought the crowds in. Plus it costs about thruppence to watch Bundesliga games.

Town with a population the size of Bolton with crowds of 60k+

Say what you want about German football, but they do it far better than our overpriced overhyped league

I posted the other day that Bolton is a big town but some people on here disagreed with that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.