Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv On A Wet Sunday Evening.

• Site Supporter

Utter utter dogshit! :angry:

Oi, you there

Are you having problems making mobile calls this evening? I've 3 mobiles in the house and I'm having a fucking nightmare making calls. Seems to be a local problem unless my house is on a fucking wonky ley line or summat.

Oi, you there

Are you having problems making mobile calls this evening? I've 3 mobiles in the house and I'm having a fucking nightmare making calls. Seems to be a local problem unless my house is on a fucking wonky ley line or summat.

It's all networks and it's just the borderland, it's been all weekend. The 3g thingie down Grimeford Lane's brokund & it's something to do with that.

Now I said that like I knew what I was talking about, but a neighbour told me this.

• Site Supporter

It's all networks and it's just the borderland, it's been all weekend. The 3g thingie down Grimeford Lane's brokund & it's something to do with that.

Now I said that like I knew what I was talking about, but a neighbour told me this.

Wouldn't happen in the big city where all the proles need to order their pizzas and chips.

Time to fire up the pike tower.

I live none too far from Grimeford Lane and have had no problems with signal/3G today.

Wouldn't happen in the big city where all the proles need to order their pizzas and chips.

Time to fire up the pike tower.

probably waterlogged

I do hope that they have had some rain down south, to shut up their moaning about this drought

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves, you could be in a piss wet Paris at the arse end of a long holiday with French telly on. No wonder they all speak English, they have to in order to avoid vegetation

No bother with phones here Spider, I hope that helps

I live none too far from Grimeford Lane and have had no problems with signal/3G today.

You may be using a different mast then. That's what one of the networks told my neighbour & I know we use that one.

• Site Supporter

P.S. Spider, you'll have to drive to Nightbar for your tea then. :good:

I've had a homemade veg curry for me tea.

With water to give my startled guts a break.

It's fucking bollocks being back home.

You may be using a different mast then. That's what one of the networks told my neighbour & I know we use that one.

Could be, there's another one up Shaws Drive somewhere, probably getting my signal from that.

Are you near Grimefore Lane?

And TV is dire tonight, watching a repeat of Only Fools.

Could be, there's another one up Shaws Drive somewhere, probably getting my signal from that.

Are you near Grimefore Lane?

And TV is dire tonight, watching a repeat of Only Fools.

Probably just less than a mile. You'd think we'd be able to hook up to the Shawes Drive one. Bastards!

Anyway, wireless is on now.

5000 channels and fuck all on!

Edited by no balls

Probably just less than a mile. You'd think we'd be able to hook up to the Shawes Drive one. Bastards!

I probably know you, there can't be that many Wanderers dotted about the fields in a mile radius of Grimeford Lane.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.