Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Mark Two

he's available on a free, clause in his contract, if they went down. hence going round demanding 72k a week

Ah, right.

Something definitely odd about this. One of the highest scoring midfielders in the PL last season signing for a Championship club??

Obviously the Big Sam factor will be playing a part in Nolan going down there, but that shouldn't be enough to convince him to drop down a league. Also, I can't see it being for a stupidly high transfer fee (a la Carroll), so why would Newcastle sell their top scorer and skipper?

Odd indeed.

Can't wait to see the protests outside St James's on SSN tonight.

And Nolan now.

It would appear Allardyce is like Hannibal getting the A Team out if retirement.

so Allardyce is Hannibal

Diouf is Howling Mad Murdoch and Faye BA Baracus

Dammit No Balls you went and made sound like Diddles

****ING FAT COCKNEY BASTARD

YOU ****ING STUPID FAT PIECE OF ****, YOU DON'T ****ING SELL YOUR TOP SCORER YOU ****ING TOP SCORER!!

I HOPE YOU ****ING DIE YOU PIECE OF ****ING ****!!!

::lol::

The alleged fee is ?5m.

Must admit, I never thought that when they bought him they'd end up selling him for a profit. :blink:

How fucking dare you! :angry:

Anyhow, this is a win win if it's upsetting the Geordies and the West Ham lot.

sorry No Balls it was meant to read "made me sound like Diddles" dropping my pronouns like that, schoolboy error.

Just because he turned down the contract it doesn't mean that he was after more money. Maybe Newcastle only wanted to extend his contract by a year (3 year contract) whereas Nolan wants it extended by 3 years (5 year contract) and thats why he rejected it.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ashley had done that, just so that he can say that it was Nolan that turned down the contract and therefore paint him as the bad guy in the situation.

IMO Nolan is not going to WHU for the money, I recon he has been offered a 5 year contract, to work under a manager who he knows very well and respects a lot and thinks that they will be straight back to the premiership next season and therefore have 4 years left in the premiership.

I too will be gutted to see him in a West Ham shirt.

Obviously going for the money. He's a footballer, not a charity worker.

Well if West Ham can offer more money now they have been relegated, than the ridiculous amounts that Newcastle are said to be paying then I'd be very surprised!

It's obvious, Nolan wants to play for England, his move to West Ham will secure him that opportunity :good:

Not only that - with Nolan, Diouf, Faye, maybe Hunt, & even SKD too, all working for Sam ........ West Ham will still be playing the best pure football in England .........

.... according to the meedja. Just you wait & see.

:roll:

Guest Blixa

He is probably getting same wage but longer contract. Security is a big plus point when a player is signing his last big contract.

FWIW he will tear it up in that league even playing them shit bastards.

This man talks sense. Might not be more per week, but over the contract, very likely to be more. That's what he's gone.

Nolan did well for us, did well for Newcastle, but never bought into his badge-kissing nonsense (nor any other players for that matter). When it all comes down to it, the wallet means more than the stands. Good luck to him. Might get a season ticket there next season. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.