Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Classic Spelling Mistake.

Traf

• Members

Personally, I don't see why people get so worked up about spelling mistakes :roll: :D

I thought this was going to be from the famous spelling gaffe in The Buff around 1970 (?)

"In the 29th minute, Roy Greaves won the ball in the centre circle with a crunching tackle and advanced towards the edge of the penalty area where he shit over the bar from twenty yards out"

Edited by bolty58

Personally, I don't see why people get so worked up about spelling mistakes :roll: :D

I thought this was going to be from the famous spelling gaffe in The Buff around 1970 (?)

"In the 29th minute, Roy Greaves won the ball in the centre circle with a crunching tackle and advanced towards the edge of the penalty area where he shit over the bar from twenty yards out"

:D

Now thats entertainment

Who's now a well respected DJ on the dance scene!

http://www.jasonherd.com/

Still a discocunt tho...

Is that him?? trying to think of what his actualy last name was....I just remember the "Turn the Music Round" phrase he was always saying.

There's some great old stuff on your tube

Edited by Boxie

Not a bad advertising campaign. Throw in a comedy spelling mistake and you get your advertisement to go hitting more users than normal

Brilliant and you could have loads of fun with it

tattoo1_1.jpg

The tattooist got sued, but this spelling mistake spawned an outbreak of similars.

• Site Supporter

Went to Manchester Poly with him around that time. Discocunt sums him up perfectly. Bullshitter of the highest order.

I was at school with him from primary,know him quite well, he's all right really, just think you need to be a bit of a show off personality to do what he does.

makes a fuckin lot of money for flying around to different places just to play shit fucking records to drugged up idiots mind you.

that's my job description for what he does, he doesn't agree and thinks it's something more talented and gifted, but basically, that's what he does :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.