Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ginja Ninja On Trial

HomerJay

• Site Supporter

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Bolton-transfer-gossip-Jeff-Larentowicz-USA-international-midfielder-training-with-Trotters-article830636.html

Bolton boss Owen Coyle has flown in USA international Jeff Larentowicz for a trial - after a tip-off from Jurgen Klinsmann.

ive never heard of him.

midfielder, 28 yrs old, and got his 1st 2 caps for the states this year it seems.

do we really need another midfielder?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Bolton-transfer-gossip-Jeff-Larentowicz-USA-international-midfielder-training-with-Trotters-article830636.html

ive never heard of him.

midfielder, 28 yrs old, and got his 1st 2 caps for the states this year it seems.

do we really need another midfielder?

Assuming he's a central midfielder we desperately need one.Not having ones that are good enough to cover for Holden is the reason we are in the bottom 3.

It wouldn't matter if we had 47 central midfielders if none of them were good enough to cover for Holden.We'd still need another.

• Site Supporter

How good a player is Landon Donovan and he was late 20's before he played in England?

played in germany in his early career.

he chose to go back to states

plus he has over 100 caps.

he has always been decent basically,

... and Braaten was superb.

Daniel Braaten - built like Lennox Lewis, fell over as easily as Leona Lewis, fecking shite.

I noticed on Tuesday that Wilhemsson still looks like a smackhead with money and is still ballooning shots into the wide, blue yonder - did he ever score for us? I'm sure he didn't...

I do remember he had a fit girlfriend (now wife) though - so I did a quick Google on her, nearly all the results had the phrase 'sex tape' in the description, but don't bother - I checked and they're all red herrings (d'ya see what I did there? Wilhemsson being Swedish and that? Oh, f*ck off then).

There now follows a picture of the lovely Oksana - I wonder why she married rich (playing in Saudi Arabia) footballer Christian?

christian-wilhelmssons-girlfriend-oksana-andersson-2.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.