Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coyle On Tower Now

Youri McAnespie

• Moderators

I wonder how 'disillusioned' they are when it comes to collecting their wages?

regardless of whether the gormless jock has a clue, theyre his players and he's saying he can't get em to play

not that they aint good enough, but that they wont fucking play

he can't manage them

not the brightest thing to admit to

he's drowning, fast, and lashing out at everybody else

a bad, bad manager

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how 'disillusioned' they are when it comes to collecting their wages?

What the fuck has that got to do with it?

Have you ever worked for a clueless boss? If so, come end of the month do you say to the directors, it's ok, I'll not take my wage this month as we've not been productive.

Behave will you.

What the fuck has that got to do with it?

Have you ever worked for a clueless boss? If so, come end of the month do you say to the directors, it's ok, I'll not take my wage this month as we've not been productive.

Behave will you.

If you don't think your boss has a clue and consequently you can't be arsed doing your job, my guess is that it would be you, not them, collecting your P45. Hope that helps.

and hes saying they're good enough but won't play for him

No. He's saying that they can't be arsed because they're out of contract anyway at the end of the season. Perhaps they've decided that they're not getting another one, at least not on their current terms, so they're not going to bother. Wouldn't matter who was the boss if that's the case.

No. He's saying that they can't be arsed because they're out of contract anyway at the end of the season. Perhaps they've decided that they're not getting another one, at least not on their current terms, so they're not going to bother. Wouldn't matter who was the boss if that's the case.

Not really the best way to get themelves a new contract elsewhere though, is it?

We get it, it's not Coyle's fault the peasants are revolting.

Which ones then brains?? He keeps changing his mind every fucking week so he can't rely on that

FFS

is anybody arsed enough to have a look how many changes he makes from one week to the next?

theres no consistency of selection

no system

no fcuking anything

Totally agree-could understand if he had started with steinson-feel sorry for boyata I thought he is a central defender not a full back

It appears pratleys name is first on the teamsheet

may as well go see gypsy rose lee at blackpool for his team selection , instead of putting all the names in the hat

• Site Supporter

Totally agree-could understand if he had started with steinson-feel sorry for boyata I thought he is a central defender not a full back

may as well go see gypsy rose lee at blackpool for his team selection , instead of putting all the names in the hat

except at Spurs and at home to Everton and away at West Brom but yes

• Site Supporter

It's been a while since I played any kind of football but back in the day, if the lad who ran our team had said to me that I couldn't play in my normal position but if there was somewhere else I could play I'd get a game, I'd be telling him I could play anywhere.

Thinking about it, maybe that's how Wheater, Boyata and every other squad member gets the nod to play RB!

Don't really understand his post match comments regarding setting the club up for the long term.

Reo Coker, pratley, mears, eagles?? Is that our future?!

If he was gambling on buying the best potential youngsters then fine but his comments don't relate to his actions - he is really starting to run out of excuses now

Don't really understand his post match comments regarding setting the club up for the long term.

Reo Coker, pratley, mears, eagles?? Is that our future?!

If he was gambling on buying the best potential youngsters then fine but his comments don't relate to his actions - he is really starting to run out of excuses now

Is Eagles the worst dead ball free kick taker that we have ever had?

The writing was on the wall last season but the obvious defects were never addressed. Without the loan services of Sturrige we would be currently playing championship football.

Coyle`s signings have been terrible, Pratley? FFS Coyle if he were that good Swansea would have gave him a new contract. Why the hell is Blake still on the books?

The writing was on the wall last season but the obvious defects were never addressed. Without the loan services of Sturrige we would be currently playing championship football.

He's right you know. Sturridge did a bloody good job of papering over our cracks.

and is so trusted they don't allow him to take a penalty so he can get a hat trick :whistle:

Whatever Comstive's weaknesses it wasn't his dead ball skills.

Come to think of it, he would have been more use on the wing than Eagles yesterday.

And generally speaking he (Comstive) was too slow to catch a proverbial cold.