Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Happy Wanderer

Fair play to that guy who ran on to help,doctors and nurses are a different breed. Where most would freeze they rise to it and do stuff that is amazing.The spurs fans where also brilliant with us.

Gartside and Coyle looked stressed to fuck on that sky sports video and who ever has chose that advert to go at the start of the video on sky sports is a total fuck wit!!(

get well soon Fab!

Fair play to that guy who ran on to help,doctors and nurses are a different breed. Where most would freeze they rise to it and do stuff that is amazing.The spurs fans where also brilliant with us.

Gartside and Coyle looked stressed to fuck on that sky sports video and who ever has chose that advert to go at the start of the video on sky sports is a total fuck wit!!(

get well soon Fab!

hes a heart surgeon or summert

Guest bwfcdan

That yesterday was one of the most horrific and scariest moments of my life, stuck in the stand not knowing whats going on, fans in shock around you. Shuddering just thinking back to it.

Keep fighting Fab matey!!!!!

Football is and always will be a big deal in my life, but after watching last nights events unfold talk about putting things in perspective.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family fianc? & his young son Joshua tonight.

Also total respect to the Tottenenham fans last night who showed real compassion during what was one of the saddest scenes I have ever witnessed in football.

I hope to God We all have the opportunity once again to shout shoot Fabrice whilst he's baring down on goal.

Dig in Fabrice you have always been a fighter!

Edited by dirty barsteward

get well soon Fab!

Never seen Owen like that. Get well Fab. Love to his family.

Edited by Walkden26

It is very overwhelming the football community pulling together like this, even juventus dedicated their 5 nil win to fabrice, Come on son stay strong

?We dedicate the victory to Muamba, as he is our colleague and we are all praying for him,? said Pirlo after a 5-0 win at Fiorentina.

Said this on Fb yesterday but Football fans get a bad press usually..times like this show were not all twats!

Some really big name players from abroad tweeting bout fabrice, sneijder ronaldo etc.

Pull through fab!

Guest bwfcdan

Hospital have released a statement, Fab remains in a critical condition and under sedation, wont be another update until tomorrow.

Keep fighting Fabrice buddy!!!