Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Britain Is Best

Maggie Tate

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's wrong but i count it as my weakness, that and a kebab from Rice and Three of a friday lunch time.

I've googled and it turns out it was a Canadian. Well ,seeing as they can't even decide what language to use, I'm not surprised. :)

I've googled and it turns out it was a Canadian. Well ,seeing as they can't even decide what language to use, I'm not surprised. :)

I'm ashamed to admit that I think I once had a pizza that had segments of tangerine in it.

Yes, I know, dirty fucker!

Is this the point where I say I love anchovies on a pizza? I find people who don't like anchovies odd, and olives too.

Just had a conversation with DBP about anchovies. I like them, and he quite clearly doesn't. I don't mind olives either, but he hates them........it all relates back to a bad experience he had with them in Majorca as a child...

• Site Supporter

I do like a few anchovies on a pizza. Unfortunately, as an occasional gout sufferer, and with the anchovies place fairly high up in the league table of shit stuff to eat if you suffer from gout, I am usually out.

I bet it stems from his mum putting currants in his curry. Filth!

My parents lived in Singapore for four years before I was born and my introduction to "curry" was made with chinese curry powder with a sharing garnish dish with compartments for chopped cucumber, fresh tomato, raw onion, cashew nuts, sultanas and pineapple. Very strange.