Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Paddy Wanky Power

jules_darby

" Fred Done was the first ever bookmaker to pay out early, when back in March 1998 he paid out punters who had backed Manchester United to win the Premier League, only for Arsenal to pip United by one point."

Good.

And he's still pulling the same stunt and reaping the free advertising 14 years on.

" Fred Done was the first ever bookmaker to pay out early, when back in March 1998 he paid out punters who had backed Manchester United to win the Premier League, only for Arsenal to pip United by one point."

Good.

He also had a 1 million pound bet with Victor Chandler that United would win the league years back.

They didn't and Chandler won the bet

Munich Fred paid it out of trading bonus and the trading lads missed out on their bonus even though without it they made enough money.

Utter cunt

He also had a 1 million pound bet with Victor Chandler that United would win the league years back.

They didn't and Chandler won the bet

Munich Fred paid it out of trading bonus and the trading lads missed out on their bonus even though without it they made enough money.

Utter cunt

He is an utter cunt and his firm is a bunch of fucking cowboys. Cant fucking stand him, watching people go in a betfred shop makes me angry i hate him that much.

And he's still pulling the same stunt and reaping the free advertising 14 years on.

so 14 years freee advertising and i daresay he could lay some of the money of by backing against united as well.

he might be a cunt but bet he is a rich cunt.

• Moderators

so 14 years freee advertising and i daresay he could lay some of the money of by backing against united as well.

he might be a cunt but bet he is a rich cunt.

aye, he said himself it's one of the best things he ever did, certainly didn't lose out in the long run