Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Brad Pitt

anewman

God pity the porcelaine when it does happen..............

Check No Balls recipe thread, she must have something to sort you out....... If not dig it out with a pencil.......

I'm no help with that sort of thing as I am lucky enough to pay a visit every morning & have never had a problem.

Though, I would advise get some fibre in your diet if it's lacking or get a pencil.

If that doesn't help, it's probably bad aids.

Advice for anyone who has been or is 'bunged up' forget all the 10 pints of Guinness and a Ruby bollocks. Being full of shit ain't good - it basically means toxins are being re-absorbed into your bloodstream.

Get to the chemist (any chemist - they all stock it behind the counter, just not on open shelves), ask for a bottle of LACTULOSE, they sell it over the counter and it's about ?3 to ?5 for a bottle.

They'll probably ask you the usual shit (no pun intended);

"Is it for yourself? Have you used it before? Are you on any other medication?"

It's simpler to lie - say it's for your Grandma/Grandad or your old man, say they have used it before and apart from a daily aspirin they aren't on any other medications.

Get close by to a shitter and neck a couple of capfuls (fuck the label instructions) - within about half an hour you'll be doing the the best bit of 'spring cleaning' in years - it absorbs water into your colon so it's like pissing out of your arse, no matter how egg-bound you are.

It's harmless stuff as well BTW unless you go absolutely daft with it - then you could become dehydrated.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

About 3 years ago I had the same problem.

I took a lax whilst I was decorating my brothers new flat thinking once it hits i'll be right just drop the monster their as no one was in.

The time came and fuck me It wasn't gonna hold back. I went to the shitter to notice there was no shit wrap and that the water had been turned off hence empty toilet. The 3 mile drive to my parents house was one of the most horrific of my life.

Morale of the story - don't take a lax without preparing the facilities beforehand.

Edited by Walkden26

we have got some of that lactose stuff for our baby,bit constipated was the wee mite...does the trick i tell you,his nappy looked like a farmers welly after taking that stuff.

now i enjoy as do most blokes a good sit on the throne,its actually the only place i feel safe from the world.

so next time the wifes away for the weekend,im gonna lock the door,get 40 cans in a nail a full bottle of lactose and spend a full 48 hours cleansing my insides....

sounds a top weekend to me...

About 3 years ago I had the same problem.

I took a lax whilst I was decorating my brothers new flat thinking once it hits i'll be right just drop the monster their as no one was in.

The time came and fuck me It wasn't gonna hold back. I went to the shitter to notice there was no shit wrap and that the water had been turned off hence empty toilet. The 3 mile drive to my parents house was one of the most horrific of my life.

Morale of the story - don't take a lax without preparing the facilities beforehand.

Did you hold it in or splatter mud in your pants?

had a indian bout 2 years back had the morning after brad pitt all was fine.. set off for work could feel brad pitt the 2nd on its way O FUCK stuck in traffic

was working near a mates new house i was working on at the time i had the keys to.. in i go just in time good bog filler a good 2 flusher later

i could hear this driping when down there it was driping throu the ceiling bog was not plumbed in :thumbsup: