Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morrissey

Boby Brno

I feel a bit sorry for him. All that money, fame and arguably, talent yet he's still a bitter, hateful creature.

Then again, why is it of any of his concern anyway? You stop in California, kiddo.

Edited by no balls

Used to be well into The Smiths and he made sense to me then.

I think he hasn't forgiven good old England since he lost his royalties fight and stalked off to the States where the few folk that know him hate his fucking guts and basically snipes at the UK at every opportunity.

I personally wouldn't give him the publicity, he's basically just a spoilt brat who's chucked his toys out of his pram because he can't get laid.

Funny how none of the other former band members seem to need the attention, Marr just lets his guitar do the talking then goes back to counting his cash. And there's nowt wrong with that.

He was on Jonathan Ross a few years back and sounded like a goose farting in the fog, what little voice he had was totally shot with age.

He's a f*cking whining, detached from normality tossbag. One sealed in perspex as an angst ridden youth for eternity, cossetted from reality by the nature of The Smiths' early success. His one and only 'proper' job was a bloody cushy number working in Yanks Records, down the back of Chepstow Street (Behind Mcdonalds - young sprites, like me :) would know it as Powercuts Records). For most 19-20 year olds into music this would be a dream (realistic) job - hanging around listening to music all day. Morrissey? Not for him, he whinged and moaned about it in song - "I was looking for job and then I found a job, and heaven knows I'm miserable now". What a c*nt.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Ha ha ha.Listen to yourselves,you actually all SOUND like his song lyrics!

He's right y'know...

The Smiths - Cemetary Gates.

"So we go inside and we gravely read the stones

All those people, all those lives

Where are they now?

With loves, and hates

And passions just like mine

They were born

And then they lived

And then they died

It seems so unfair

I want to cry

They seem such a bunch of snivelling cunts,

fucking sickening traitors,

no doubt, mincing cocoa-shunters to boot -

I'd like to send them off needing stiches...

and completely fuck them up..."

Edited by Youri McAnespie