Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Watford 1

miamiwhite

Watford would get battered by a Premiership team unfortunately we ain't.

The step down has played well for some players Knight looked unhurried as the pressure isn't the same and is playing well.

However Eagles stopped playing when N'Gog pulled up for a couple minutes and it was down that side Watford got their goal, and there is a toxic opinion over Pratley when he came on

Diddles.

I've stood up for you before, but seriously lad...... VFM?????

That's a phrase you use for a meal at a restaurant, not football. Maybe I'm not in touch with the yoof of today, or maybe you missed the point of what being a football FAN is about, you're sounding like a supporter to me. Many are pissed off with the situation we find ourselves in, myself included, but it will never stop me going. It's your choice of course, do what you want, but it'll be your loss not BWFC's.

As the great philosopher once said..."If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain"........ Dolly Parton whistle.gif

Don't bother replying, I'm not getting into it with you, you've made your choice. I'm not interested in you justifying in, heard it all before from others down the years, as I've said...... it's your loss, not ours. Hope you're back soon though............ keep the faith.

We are shite... utter shite... just less shite than Watford

The Reebok was like a morgue yesterday and is every week... where did our passion go????

I saw one fan giving some (ColinBWFC58) and he was told to sit down and apologised

He should be applauded not apologising

I will be back ... it's part of my life... a big part but yesterdays showing makes me feel I am getting alienated.. a dinosaur. you need 2 kids and a flask of coffee now to be classed a Wanderers fan. There's nothing wrong with families at football.. it's the future... but a dad behind me yesterday said to his 8-10 year old lad shouting and singing for the Wanderers "Be quiet son.. people are trying to watch the game" I was sober thankfully and said nothing... but I thought that lad is more of a fan in his 8 years than you are in your 38

As for the match.... we are good enough for this division.. we were the better team, but that's like saying dysentery is better than polio. Andrews, Mills, Mears, Ngog are wank. I went into the match expecting to slate Spearing.. I wasn't impressed with his signing, but he did well.' especially in the first half. Other pass marks go to Alonso and Knight who had the best games I've seen them have for us.

Not hopeful for the rest of the season but COYFWM

Edited by jazza

The Reebok was like a morgue yesterday and is every week... where did our passion go????

I saw one fan giving some (ColinBWFC58) and he was told to sit down and apologised

He should be applauded not apologising

Not hopeful for the rest of the season but COYFWM

TBF the fan was a 9 year old so a slap wouldn't of gone down well but Col did take the piss out of him

Sobriety at the game is an evil thing and does my head in when I have to do it

It was such a poisonous atmosphere yesterday and unless cunts get real or fuck off to watch United on a stream then we won't go up, we should have easily scored at least 4 yesterday and they rarely threatened us. Yet you get people booing when we play it back to the goalie when we are winning and booing a player when we comes on who you would think had done time for killing people.

Some of the players are obviously low on confidence and it does not help them when you get needless booing, I dont know where anybody has ever got the impression that booing a team will buck their ideas up.

It was such a poisonous atmosphere yesterday and unless cunts get real or fuck off to watch United on a stream then we won't go up, we should have easily scored at least 4 yesterday and they rarely threatened us. Yet you get people booing when we play it back to the goalie when we are winning and booing a player when we comes on who you would think had done time for killing people.

Some of the players are obviously low on confidence and it does not help them when you get needless booing, I dont know where anybody has ever got the impression that booing a team will buck their ideas up.

Derby beat this team 5-1 last week and week scrapped a 2-1 win, so you think we should be dancing and singin with the performance! What you suggest we do?

Derby beat this team 5-1 last week and week scrapped a 2-1 win, so you think we should be dancing and singin with the performance! What you suggest we do?

We should have won by that score, we didn't scrape it at all so stop talking shite. They barely threatened us and why the fuck would people boo Pratley and boo us passing the ball backwards when we are in the lead.

It's there option to boo if they want, I don't think they were booing pratley anyway. If you think I'm talkin shite you saw a different game to me yesterday, a team like them havin 54% of the ball!!

Watford have probably won far more games in 2012 than we have, this team is probably still getting over relegation and are low on confidence. Its like people could not wait to boo, I would not mind if these people were as vocal in supporting the team when we are winning.

Edited by wankywanderer

Watford have probably won far more games in 2012 than we have, this time is probably still getting over relegation and are low on confidence. Its like people could not wait to boo, I would not mind if these people were as vocal in supporting the team when we are winning.

I agree with that, but I think people didnt give coyle a hard time when he took us down and we must of all thought we were goin to have a better start than we have. I for one cannot see us doing anything with him as the boss. Even though we won yesterday I still left the ground pissed off

I agree with that, but I think people didnt give coyle a hard time when he took us down and we must of all thought we were goin to have a better start than we have. I for one cannot see us doing anything with him as the boss. Even though we won yesterday I still left the ground pissed off

If you left the ground pissed off after us winning then I pity you.

Why would I want your pity?? I was goin to the game yesterday wanting to see a good performance, if you were happy yesterday you need to take a look a yourself

I was happy we won, I don't go to a football match to be entertained I do it to support my local team and watch us win. We did that so I am happy with that, can you nit pick a few things of course you can but we are nowhere near as bad as you are making it out and should have score at least 2 more.

I thought Ngog had a real positive impact during the first half. I know he gets some stick about the lack of goals but his overall contribution was superb despite having Watford defenders pushing and shoving him at every opportunity. Andrews had a shocker and when Pratley came on he was much more robust than Andrews. Pratley contributed in getting Swansea into the premier league so I would like to see him given a few games in the championship. Major concern for me was the fact that Coyle did not appear to know what to do in the 2nd half when Watford changed their shape and we were all over the place. There are better teams than Watford and I cant see us beating them unless we improve.