Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

X Factor

jazza

• Site Supporter

i dislike the pretty boy bands, they all look and sound the same so its ok by me, my 18 year old daughter aint too pleased though. Serves Louis tight for saving Ryland a few weeks ago.

Fuck it I'll do it.

HBAHT, can you provide pictorial evidence and has she ever had her shed rob....................... Too far Bazza, too far.

Edited by barryk32

well its now officially a popularity contest with only silly young girlies and gayboys ringing in to vote.

The stupid bint Tulisa had two chances to get rid of the Rylan freak in earlier shows but said it was a popularity contest, it sure came back to bite her on the arse!

Oh good lord, I thought it was only vacuous bints on facebook who cared about this shit.

Sky tv is a wonderful thing fuck even freeview has channels full of stuff that's not this shite.

It's not the 90s anymore you're not limited to the crud terrestrial telly pumps out.

I like it.

As do around 10 other million people.

really gonzo

don't bite

he watches fcuking wrestling and nfl

common denominator?

blokes mauling each other

Doesn't detract from the fact that British televisual output has been reduced to Simon Cowell or z list celebrity generic shite.

The Tampa Bay v Carolina game tonight had a real nail biting finish. Excellent sporting entertainment.

The F1 was apparently a good race.

Xfactor is more scripted than anything the WWE can come up with, at least they admit it and don't sucker folk in to premium rate voting thinking they control it.

Doesn't detract from the fact that British televisual output has been reduced to Simon Cowell or z list celebrity generic shite.

The Tampa Bay v Carolina game tonight had a real nail biting finish. Excellent sporting entertainment.

The F1 was apparently a good race.

Xfactor is more scripted than anything the WWE can come up with, at least they admit it and don't sucker folk in to premium rate voting thinking they control it.

Its called entertainment Frank.

Dismissing it as braindead telly is just plain ignorant IMO.

I dont get why you would want to watch men wrestle,but each to their own I say.

Ryski and others saying get a grip?? haha,its bit of light entertainment on usually dull Sunday night.

You are the brain dead,getting your knickers in a twist about a programe you dont even watch,but care enough to fucking comment on.

If you dont like it,dont watch it,but dont slag off over 10 million people for doing so.

Sit and be hard as fuck and watch a real mans show like Top Gear or summet.

Its called entertainment Frank.

Dismissing it as braindead telly is just plain ignorant IMO.

I dont get why you would want to watch men wrestle,but each to their own I say.

Ryski and others saying get a grip?? haha,its bit of light entertainment on usually dull Sunday night.

You are the brain dead,getting your knickers in a twist about a programe you dont even watch,but care enough to fucking comment on.

If you dont like it,dont watch it,but dont slag off over 10 million people for doing so.

Sit and be hard as fuck and watch a real mans show like Top Gear or summet.

Would rather stick needles in my eyes than watch that

James Arthur's voice is quality, really like his runs/riffs.

Ella has a fantastic voice too, but I thought her showdown performance was terrible, she really messed up on the notes, way out of tune.

They've had the chance to get rid of Rylan twice now and this is what happens, it happens every year, Jedward, Wagner, etc all crap singers being put through to try and ruin the show, if people want entertainment, go and watch a film or summat, this is a talent competition for singers,

James, Jahmene and Ella should have been the final three, if the final isn't James v Jahmene, then this show may aswell be cancelled,

People are voting for Rylan, just like people vote for Helen on I'm a celeb, I bet they feel like proper rebels voting for them.

James Arthur's voice is quality, really like his runs/riffs.

Ella has a fantastic voice too, but I thought her showdown performance was terrible, she really messed up on the notes, way out of tune.

They've had the chance to get rid of Rylan twice now and this is what happens, it happens every year, Jedward, Wagner, etc all crap singers being put through to try and ruin the show, if people want entertainment, go and watch a film or summat, this is a talent competition for singers,

James, Jahmene and Ella should have been the final three, if the final isn't James v Jahmene, then this show may aswell be cancelled,

People are voting for Rylan, just like people vote for Helen on I'm a celeb, I bet they feel like proper rebels voting for them.

Watched this once or twice this year.

I get why people are voting for Rylan, what gets me is how that scouse cunt is staying in. Fake as fuck, and a pub singer at best. He proper riles me!

Watched this once or twice this year.

I get why people are voting for Rylan, what gets me is how that scouse cunt is staying in. Fake as fuck, and a pub singer at best. He proper riles me!

Even Gary Barlow knows he's not good imo, 'cos you see on the vt's that he's giving him songs perfect for cabaret, pub singer, cruise ship esque types, he has no range, he sings exactly the same everytime, sings an old song that may get him emotional and that ends with a high/powerful note.

Next week they should give Rylan a song to sing, absolute zero lighting, no dancers, no choreography, no effects/gimmicks, just him and a mic for the entire song, maybe just a spotlight, so we can at least see him,

You don't see all that on a track, his voice would not sell records, James for me will sell millions, his runs remind me of Boys to Men, Stevie Wonder etc, Jahmene is like a male Leona Lewis/Mariah Carey etc,