Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Peterborough 5 Bolton Wanderers 4

miamiwhite

@buckrodgersposh: Years since I've seen old fashioned toe to toe battle loved it outside Yates #goodbattle

@buckrodgersposh: Minibus of Bolton fans turned up in broadway #baddecision #loadsnicked

@buckrodgersposh: @RDM_BWFC ha we let the kids deal with you while old school stayed drinking in Yates look forward to 2nd leg away slaps count double #pufc

Seen these on twatter. Whens the '2nd leg'?

Time for a clear out. Also some of the supporters need sorting too, not a cleat out but a. Reality check. Yep some of wandererways were in weather spoons but how many? Just those that go .....point made. Please no craP from those that never go to games.

Time for a clear out. Also some of the supporters need sorting too, not a cleat out but a. Reality check. Yep some of wandererways were in weather spoons but how many? Just those that go .....point made. Please no craP from those that never go to games.

Ok you made your point, no need to keep going on about it.

Plenty in there till nigh on 6, train @ 6. Heard 40 coming to see us, where the fuck were they? Heard that at 5 o Clock. Obviously waited til the bulk had gone home. Wankers!

• Moderators

what you waffling about

i'm sure most on here would do, money permitting

you look at other sites and this is by far the 'match going site' but if folks can't afford it, it doesn't make em bad people, #shitfans

I'm out for now until doogie kicks some arse kicks some players out and starts to show he knows what the fook he's doing.

I'm with you, Mounts. Can't take any more of this crap masquerading as football.

When Coyle was sacked I forecast any new manager would need 12-18 months to sort this lot out, and that's now looking optimistic. Whether or not DF is the man for the job, we'll have to wait and see. But I see no point in going to games and then ending up trying to scratch my eyes out in frustration. Life's far too short at my age. And anyway, I've seen it all before.

I do wish DF would say it like it is though, and not spin it. Surely nothing can make this lot any worse than they are already. We'd have been annoyed conceding 5 at Arsenal or Chelsea or ManU last season, so we're not likely to accept conceding 5 at bottom club Peterborough 'due to the wet conditions'.

I might go to the cup-tie, on the off chance DF plays some youngsters (unlikely, I know). Speaking of which, watching MotD shows me we are now streets and streets behind clubs we thought of as equals or inferiors 12 short months ago. Coyle must be one of the most disastrous managers in our history. Previous bad managers were usually cheap solutions at lower levels of football.

I'm away for Xmas, and doubt I'll go to the Brum match. Hope it's all looking a bit better by the end of Feb when I get back off hols. Hasta la vista ! :icecream:

Shut up you fucking cretin, what are you papping on about? - are you claiming points for going to a game?