Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

only1swanny

• Site Supporter

Done.

I presented the 'cooling down sausage' theory and have been reliably informed that if allowed to cool down to room temperature then that sausage would be perfectly safe to eat for at least a day.

Of course bacteria would grow but not on anything like the scale that would have any kind of detrimental effect on your health.

You can treat that as a MMW, ITK, Factafuckingmundo.

(He also started droning on about things such as pathogens but I'd long switched off by then).

So, in summary, Diddle's Mum isn't trying to kill off WWayers.

Edit: I think I've made his day, bless 'im. He's just emailed me this link.

http://www.fsis.usda...ety/index.asp#6http://www.fsis.usda...ety/index.asp#6

Knock yourself out, sausage enthusiasts.

the difference being that the sausages and bacon are being kept in a bai-marie (SP), which keeps them warm, normally places that use these devices then re-heat the food to a safe temperature when the customer wants a barm etc, to kill off anything thats been loitering, if they are served straight from it.. its not good..

That said I went in today, my bacon butty was brilliant..

Diddles is that your sister with the strawberry blonde hair?? she has a cracking smile :)

• Site Supporter

the difference being that the sausages and bacon are being kept in a bai-marie (SP), which keeps them warm, normally places that use these devices then re-heat the food to a safe temperature when the customer wants a barm etc, to kill off anything thats been loitering, if they are served straight from it.. its not good..

That said I went in today, my bacon butty was brilliant..

Diddles is that your sister with the strawberry blonde hair?? she has a cracking smile :)

Nobody gives a fuck. Was Diddles there is the question the people want answering.

• Site Supporter

Diddles watch day 6.

No sighting of Diddles, however we did see his sister (the blonde one Dids) and fook me. I may befriend Diddles just to get invited round for Sunday dinner.

As it was a Friday and we had time for a sit down I pushed the boat out a bit and went for a £4.00 'Triple Decker'. As I ordered I felt as though I'd been rumbled as the girl behind the counter said she would put some fresh sausage on for me :shiftyninja: .

Food came and it was excellent, fair play, good solid 8/10.

Looking forward to my next visit.

• Site Supporter

I've just been past, big queue, possibly word of free sausage barms has got out?

I'm on fish fingers on hot dog rolls today.

Must have just missed you. Were on rock hard bacon. They have al jazera on. .. possibly a front? !?

• Site Supporter

100% a front for something else.

Diddles does not work there, been in loads now and not seen him once. Never seen any other customers either. Theres normally 3-4 staff on so £150-£200 a day labour, electric/gas/rates etc etc.

Theres no way they make enough money.

Al Jazera on the tele today was the final confirmation it is the front to some criminal organisation.

Don't make enough money ::lol:: that's why my parents never go on holidays abroad, don't have a house, don't have 4 kids, don't have a dog, don't have sky hd, don't have cars, etc Even with the loss of the college they had no probs.

My Gran as not had a great 2013 thus far, in and out of hospital, may need brain surgery and my parents rather leave it to the other staff or close up to be with her, If you're only going to one of our shops/properties to 'find' me, maybe you should ask for me, I might be above the shop or maybe to the side having a break, doing some keepie uppies in the small car park and having to fag it when it goes in road. pfft

Edited by Didledee