Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Shitty Arse Woman

little whitt

I was reading something some bint wrote about that 'Skint!' programme - which she hadn't actually watched, but she thought it was obviously Tory scum propaganda, probably...

Anyway, she had a really strange navigation on her page - I ended up reading another page of her's - about young girls, lads and the rise of anal as being 'expected', including the fact uninvited entry is becoming so commonplace that certain 'agony aunt' advice style sites recommend wearing crotchless knickers during sex (to stop rear entry)! What's the world coming to? :)

I'll try and find the link.

Edit: Well I found the link - it's hard going as wanking tackle with some la-di-da clever words and phraseology - but it's quite possible to have a sly one over it... :)

http://therealsgm.bl...sing-point.html

This is the link that advises wearing crotchless pants...

http://vagendamag.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/avoiding-anal.html?showComment=1368793918331

This is her damning criticism of something she didn't watch (Skint!).

http://therealsgm.bl...tory-party.html

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members

So, to paraphrase.

Your worried about the consistency of the shit inside the arse your about to put your pecker into?

I don't think it honestly matters.

I'm guessing here (always dangerous when trying to second guess Whitt) that he's worried about being balls deep and then unexpectedly being covered head to toe (a small surface area, granted) - think mentos vs diet coke.

I'd expect if she's got the squits it'd be similar to the consistency of a steak pudding from the chippy - the stuff leaking onto your cock and dribbling down your ballsack.

If it went in your hair, head hair - and you don't have a suedehead then you'd have to comb it in.

Guest Frandsen08

I'd expect if she's got the squits it'd be similar to the consistency of a steak pudding from the chippy - the stuff leaking onto your cock and dribbling down your ballsack.

If it went in your hair, head hair - and you don't have a suedehead then you'd have to comb it in.

Youri please this is a serious discussion, no time for jokes like that.