Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Predictions For The Championship 2013

Reebokboy340

I think Qpr and Wigan will hit the same brick wall us Blackburn and wolves hit in trying to adapt to championship life.

It's a different ball game all together.

None of this putting your foot on the ball taking a few touches and spraying it out wide..you simply don't get a fucking minute.

I shudder when I think back to how shell shocked we looked in them first few games,our full backs getting caught pissing about with the ball by strikers chasing every ball down...

I just can't see QPR's prima donnas in particular being up for the rough and tumble...

I think Qpr and Wigan will hit the same brick wall us Blackburn and wolves hit in trying to adapt to championship life.

It's a different ball game all together.

None of this putting your foot on the ball taking a few touches and spraying it out wide..you simply don't get a fucking minute.

I shudder when I think back to how shell shocked we looked in them first few games,our full backs getting caught pissing about with the ball by strikers chasing every ball down...

I just can't see QPR's prima donnas in particular being up for the rough and tumble...

Agree, they will also look for fouls you get in the Prem,but get laughed at off the Ref's in T'Championship

Coyle will have Wigan fucked by Christmas, Redknapp will have his players up for it, Brighton will not hit the highs they hit with Poyet, Watford are fucked without their loanees, Leicester need to clear the decks as their wage bill is too high.

Reading to win it, either Bolton or QPR in second, with Forest, Charlton, Leeds, and us or QPR making up the play offs.

Think we all under estimated this division last year and over estimated our then boss. Got to be play offs at the very least but I'm hoping for better. All that matters is going up to get that Sky money, don't care about anyone else but I think main challengers will be Reading,Watford and Pie men with Charlton and Ipswich pushing. Think Burnley and Blackpool will struggle and Blackburn mid table at best if they keep u know who.