Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Freedman Out!

worthy10

Just home from a cracking trip, 90 mins ruined it again but our lads done us proud, yoof out in force again (and a lot collared unfairly).

Freedman out is a joke, I'm 25, all I've had is "glory days" until recently, it's the lows that make the highs, if you're going to moan, support the red shite, football goes in cycles, look at Swansea and Portsmouth, soak it up and enjoy the ride, COYFWM!!

Just home from a cracking trip, 90 mins ruined it again but our lads done us proud, yoof out in force again (and a lot collared unfairly).

Freedman out is a joke, I'm 25, all I've had is "glory days" until recently, it's the lows that make the highs, if you're going to moan, support the red shite, football goes in cycles, look at Swansea and Portsmouth, soak it up and enjoy the ride, COYFWM!!

My sentiments entirely ER, I remember (as many on here do) the old 4th division days where we were fighting for our very survival as a league club. Imagine where we would be now if we'd dropped into the Northern Premier League as it was then IIRC. If today's result sparks the reaction it has then it's going to be a long hard season....so we've had a tough start so what! We'll have easier games that will build our confidence and we'll go from there. If we end up in a relegation dogfight then so be it but I for one will be 100% behind my club unlike some on here.  

My sentiments entirely ER, I remember (as many on here do) the old 4th division days where we were fighting for our very survival as a league club. Imagine where we would be now if we'd dropped into the Northern Premier League as it was then IIRC. If today's result sparks the reaction it has then it's going to be a long hard season....so we've had a tough start so what! We'll have easier games that will build our confidence and we'll go from there. If we end up in a relegation dogfight then so be it but I for one will be 100% behind my club unlike some on here.  

Give o'er. I've seen it all and been through the ups & downs several times. I'm always 100% behind my CLUB !

........... that doesn't mean I have to be 100% behind any particular owner, chairman, board, manager, coaching staff and players at any given moment if the club is doing badly. Currently I'm 100% behind them all, but that might change if things continue as they are at present.

• Site Supporter

You watch a team when your a kid and grow up with all the ups and downs what get's thrown at you, but being born a Bolton fan, it's the best roller coaster ride you will ever have.

Like father and son. Have to agree with you both.

Just because some of us having a moan does not mean we are not committed to the club my season ticket is bought and paid for I will be at more than half the away games as well, in the 80s when we were really poor the few thousand home fans did not have the luxury of venting there spleen on the Internet so we stood outside the ground looking up at the executive club and made our thoughts known the next week most turned up to get behind the team again, what I'm trying to say is just because some of us are moaning on here does not mean we will boo the players and manager next game in fact the opposite I will be cheering them on hoping we can get a positive result.

Just because some of us having a moan does not mean we are not committed to the club my season ticket is bought and paid for I will be at more than half the away games as well, in the 80s when we were really poor the few thousand home fans did not have the luxury of venting there spleen on the Internet so we stood outside the ground looking up at the executive club and made our thoughts known the next week most turned up to get behind the team again, what I'm trying to say is just because some of us are moaning on here does not mean we will boo the players and manager next game in fact the opposite I will be cheering them on hoping we can get a positive result.

Shit fan alert

When dougie came along he told us all he was not afraid to make big desisions the only one I can see so far has been to get shot of SKD. If he knows some big time Charlie's don't have the disire to give 100% then why are they still playing over some of the yoof who are chomping at the bit to play. The SKD desision reminded me of the mclaren dropping beckham. I'm not saying SKD should have stayed but at least we know his disire could never be questioned

Until he gets a settled team and formation I can't see results changing. Make you call on your best 11 and stick to your guns

If he's not capable of getting the best out of the players we've got, why did we appoint him? Given that the players we've currently got, are the players he's going to have to work with in the foreseeable future.

Due to the current footballing world of player power, it's not so easy as a manager inheriting players, some will buy into his philosophy & prosper, others will have their noses pushed out & cause problems. 

Until he can get equilibrium with this he can't move forward, with certain individuals on long well paid contracts, it would appear from his interview that things will take longer than he likes

Well had an interesting day, started on way to the ground young kids in a taxi shouting to me baldy you've drop your wig, next in the fernhurst pre match some Bolton nob head spews up, as he's running out of the pub I notice he's got my tracky top on covered in spew quickly chases him gran him by the neck and get my spew ridden top of him. After the match back in the Fernhurst 3 inbred birds and 1 inbred lad the bird shouts give me a crisp I say fook off buy your own, little bit of banter and the lad threatens to throw me through the window, quite comical as he was mashed on sambucca and my 8 year old lad would have give him a run for his money and Im with my mate who's played 100s of game as a rugby pro.

I was the lad who was sat to your left of you and your mate / his friend in the Fernhurst. Was just going to the bog and saw out of corner of my eye him put your tracky on, thought 'what's he playing at', bet it stunk nearly as much as our performance :(