Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Freedman Out!

worthy10

How about freedman in and the prima donna shithouses out?

Whether its 2, 3, 4 whatever. Just fuck them off.

Just fuck them off until they want to earn their wages. Make them pick litter up. Sack them. Fuck them off. Owt. Let a tribunal win. Where will it get them? Fuck em. Weve fuck all to pay them with anyway. They're not earning their fucking wages anyway so if like to see them defend themselves. I'd happily make them look shit with videos to prove it. It won't be fucking hard, let's face it.

Tell the fans we are playing the kids because the grown ups are cunts. I'd back them 1000%

Sooner have an honest club on a parks pitch than a club full of overpaid shithouse primadonnas.

This ain't doogies fault. He's not the one who can't kick straight or ran up a £130m debt. Cut him some slack.

• Site Supporter

Just fuck them off until they want to earn their wages. Make them pick litter up. Sack them. Fuck them off. Owt. Let a tribunal win. Where will it get them? Fuck em. Weve fuck all to pay them with anyway. They're not earning their fucking wages anyway so if like to see them defend themselves. I'd happily make them look shit with videos to prove it. It won't be fucking hard, let's face it.

Tell the fans we are playing the kids because the grown ups are cunts. I'd back them 1000%

Sooner have an honest club on a parks pitch than a club full of overpaid shithouse primadonnas.

This ain't doogies fault. He's not the one who can't kick straight or ran up a £130m debt. Cut him some slack.

this with bells on..

1/2 senior players with the youth, we cant do any worse !! Wage bills down straight away..

I asked barry this today..

"if you were manager, Dougie's chairman, your sacking off all the senior players apart from 2, who do you keep"... he only named one..

Me, Bogdan, Spearing and Ngog...

this

Haven't freedmans signings been the most disapointing players so far this season?

Baptiste has been average (hurrendous v bburn)

Beckford has in reality done rock all

Hall has had 1 good game away at Shrewsbury

Tierney - nothing much to note so far

Spearing has been a shadow of last season IMO.

Good rant and bob on to boot.

It seems everyone we get in turns to shit

When we signed Mills, Pratley, Ngog, Andrews etc most on here agreed that they were decent enough squad players for the premier league let alone the championship.

They can't all have been shit bags robbing a living. I'm starting to think its us turning them shit like some voodoo curse. We could sign Jesus to play in behind the strikers and he would get found out.

We're just doomed, pure and simple!!

When we signed Mills, Pratley, Ngog, Andrews etc most on here agreed that they were decent enough squad players for the premier league let alone the championship.

They can't all have been shit bags robbing a living. I'm starting to think its us turning them shit like some voodoo curse. We could sign Jesus to play in behind the strikers and he would get found out.

Cursed by your pre-season pink shorts!

jesus is a goalie, though

Bang on