Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Deadline Day Thread.

tomski

Apparently cravies is going to Burnley, I would be a bit annoyed if this happens

I'd only be annoyed if he looked anywhere near to getting a game ... but he doesn't, so might as well get someone else (Mason?) in to replace him.

Wouldn't be too shocked to see Eagles head off somewhere (Wigan?) with a view to a permanent transfer in January.

I wonder what cravies has done as the story of him picking up an injury every Friday doesn't stack up? At a guess Id say there has been a fallout of some sort.

It was suggested mason would be done when that Cornelius was back and I think he played Sunday, so assume that will go through too.

I can't see a point to Craig Davies swapping our bench for Burnleys bench. Is it just to save a percentage of his wage perhaps?

If it's 1 in and 1 out and DF no longer wants him, it makes perfect sense to let him sit on the Dingle bench.

• Moderators

David Wheater to Doncaster on loan but Donny need to offer more towards his wages before we will let him go

unless douglas reckons he can achieve the same with him as he did with mills thats a fair old boo boo with wheaters new deal

Wilkinson scored another hat trick for the young ens. Shirley this one for he future's time has come? If we can't get Cardiffs one for the future, letts keep Cravies, fuck Burnley off and throw Wilkinson in to the mix

Someone who is on work experience at Chester isn't going to get us up the league.