Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rugger

HomerJay

• Moderators

Just watched today's game, the Triple Crown next time out & the Championship the week after will do for me.

aye

watched it on the plus

superb

amazing skills, fitness and and brutality

all washed down with a bottle of cotes du rhone

Just watched today's game, the Triple Crown next time out & the Championship the week after will do for me.

Just finished watching it, superb test match that. They had us in the scrum which is rare to see but overall we were the better team.

Beat the Welsh next game and hope France beat the Irish in Paris and jobs a good'un.

• Members

Bear in mind we've already established you approve of beating up women for 'persistent protest'. I'm sure her Maj would be proud...

I used the think Diddles was the village idiot on here but by the fuck, you put forward a compelling case to be anointed as such.

• Members

I don't sing it and bow to nobody - but especially the head of a family of parasites and all they stand for.

FFS another one. Can you add 'off' to the end of your WW name?

Nett earners for the UK so that's the 'parasites' bit dealt with.

'All they stand for'? So that would be all the good things like The Princes Trust etc.? You aren't from Wigan too are you? 

FFS another one. Can you add 'off' to the end of your WW name?

Nett earners for the UK so that's the 'parasites' bit dealt with.

'All they stand for'? So that would be all the good things like The Princes Trust etc.? You aren't from Wigan too are you?

Again it's too easy. So loyal you fucked off.

Our anthem is a bit bloody shit, I'll not go around not singing it if the occasion required, just too old to be bother with po faced moaning about it. But I do wish we had an anthem that sang about our country not some unelected figurehead with no real powers.

And France seem to do ok for visitors considering they lopped the heads of their despotic inbred ruling clan.

I forgot about the rule that says thou shalt not disagree with anything Bolty says.

Like lots of other people, I'm an atheist republican too, not that I need to justify my views. I wholeheartedly disagree with your opinion, but I respect your right to hold it. At least show me and others the same courtesy.

• Members

I reckon Bolty is one of them typical Little Englanders that fuck off from the country they profess to love so much and think they show loyalty by having a Union Jack bedspread and drinking their tea from a "come on England" mug. Like me. Cunts to a man the lot of em!!!!!

Cunt eh? Hopefully a bit of very healthy self-deprecation and not a shot at a lovely bloke like me?

If you'd care to trawl back you would see that I have already professed to becoming even more patriotic since leaving out fair shores. Perfectly natural and by my estimation has probably affected about 80% of UK ex-pats down here the same way. The other 20% seem to completely accept being an Aussie and actively support Australia against us.

Make no mistake, if England was still the Valhalla I remember in the 50's and 60's, I would still be there. I just didn't want a new Urdu.

England was a Scandinavian heaven in the 50s? Aye well that does sounds a good laugh. Mind you, we do have Ikea now, and the meatballs are lovely.

As my Dad always says those that harp on about the good old days, have forgotten what they were really like, they were rubbish. No central heating, crap food, smog, and an education system that allowed instituationlised physical abuse. And he's no liberal. Take off the rose tinted glasses.

I believe the Windrush came into Tilbury docks in the late 40s, so the immigration you not so subtly decry started in your post-war Utopia to help us out of a work crisis. 

• Members

As my Dad always says those that harp on about the good old days, have forgotten what they were really like, they were rubbish.  

No they weren't.  They were ace.  You could call a black man whatever you wanted and queers kept their filthy business behind closed doors.  Happy days.

I reckon Bolty is one of them typical Little Englanders that fuck off from the country they profess to love so much and think they show loyalty by having a Union Jack bedspread and drinking their tea from a "come on England" mug. Like me. Cunts to a man the lot of em!!!!!

He is Richard Littlejohn, essentially