Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

You Know What Really Pisses Me Off....

Henry_VIII

I didn't say they were, but why should parents pay more for them?

Would you offer to pay more in the low season when airlines and hotels make huge losses?

No scheduled airlines make money from selling economy seats, they get sold at losses year round, its the privileged few that fly at the front, or upstairs that are being 'Exploited' to subsidise our cheap seats down the back.

Edited by Danny G

Would you offer to pay more in the low season when airlines and hotels make huge losses?

No scheduled airlines make money from selling economy seats, they get sold at losses year round, its the privileged few that fly at the front, or upstairs that are being 'Exploited' to subsidise our cheap seats down the back.

I'd be happy for flights to cost the same all year round ie somewhere between the low prices and the high prices.

If it costs me £80 return to Manchester Airport in a cab in mid-July, I expect it to cost the same a fortnight later in the school holidays.

The same should apply to flights.

If they're having to sell seats at a loss to fill planes, send less planes to each destination. Easyjet fly about sixteen planes a day to Alicante, all less than half full out of season.

Just fly eight.

Edited by Traf

On a traffic theme, the miserable cunts at Salmesbury Aerospace. I'd be happy playing with planes and bombs and stuff but not those dour bastards. I hate it when somebody says "smile" but Jesus Christ, you'd think they'd just left a wake,

On a traffic theme, the miserable cunts at Salmesbury Aerospace. I'd be happy playing with planes and bombs and stuff but not those dour bastards. I hate it when somebody says "smile" but Jesus Christ, you'd think they'd just left a wake,

Used to deliver there and you're right.

Set of miserable cunts.

People who smoke those E cigs while walking round supermarkets. Now I'm a smoker and don't feel the need to have a cig while I'm shopping, so why do these people feel the need to puff on the e cigs. Just grinds my gears. I've seen it going on at the Trafford Centre as well.

People who smoke those E cigs while walking round supermarkets. Now I'm a smoker and don't feel the need to have a cig while I'm shopping, so why do these people feel the need to puff on the e cigs. Just grinds my gears. I've seen it going on at the Trafford Centre as well.

E Cigs are the new Bluetooth headset. Paired up with a pair of grey marlers and those slip on white lonsdale trainers you look like the dogs bollocks.

They do it for the same reasons dogs lick their own bollocks.

Because they can.

Good to see lots of places banning them now.

Went to the Arndale food court place today for a filthy KFC. Loads of lazy bone idle cunts who leave all their rubbish strewn all over the fucking table rather than tidy up after themselves. Is it really that hard to lift a finger and put your rubbish in a bin? Majority of them are probably of the attitude "why should I do that when others get paid to do it?" Lazy twats.

Went to the Arndale food court place today for a filthy KFC. Loads of lazy bone idle cunts who leave all their rubbish strewn all over the fucking table rather than tidy up after themselves. Is it really that hard to lift a finger and put your rubbish in a bin? Majority of them are probably of the attitude "why should I do that when others get paid to do it?" Lazy twats.

Should have gone to the food stalls upstairs. Much better

• Moderators

e cigs?

anybody under 25 on them things

ffs, you're a child

you've been smoking no more than a couple of weeks

just stop

then you won't look like a cnut with your cardy on when its hot