Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wolves 1 Bolton 0

Gumbo

In fairness (I am not a freedman fan), I was glad he broke up the spearing/medo partnership. I don't think Davies is ready to play two in a week so it was Garvan or Pratley for me today. I don't see training so can't knock the selection to be fair

What it has underlined is that either the players are not good enough regardless of the manager (Freedmans players) or the manager can not provide enough tactical input to win a match...... Either it results in the same out come!!!!

#freedmanout

Have you seen Garvan play? Fucking hell he is fuckin shit.

He changed it after finding a winning formula mid week, should have started with the team that won on Tuesday (after Lee came on). Chop and change every week, DF trying to be too clever. Depressingly I'm not surprised. We are weeks beyond the point when he absolutely should have gone, now we are in freefall. I can't see him turning it around, either get rid or prepare for league one next year.

I want freedman gone as much as the next man but let's be subjective here.... M.Davies is never going to start two matches in a week for the reset of his career let alone the fact that he is only just back. The side that finished so well on Tuesday is pretty much the side he selected (minus Davies).

Hopefully he (or a caretaker) will stick with this side or close too it next match

Have you seen Garvan play? Fucking hell he is fuckin shit.

Mounts. I will take your judgement over most on here as you are the one I find most balanced so will take it back,

Still don't see much of a problem in his first xi selection (anyone who thinks Davies can play two matches back to back needs to give their head a wobble) but still think he has to go

We have now got so bad that losing hardly hurts anymore. People I know who used to go for decades have now just found something else to fill their Saturdays with.

No one appears to be deemed culpable for this sad decline?

Sad, angry and embarrassed!

I went to work then went shopping, before coyle I was on the before 7am train to an away game.

Gartside out

We have now got so bad that losing hardly hurts anymore. People I know who used to go for decades have now just found something else to fill their Saturdays with.

No one appears to be deemed culpable for this sad decline?

Sad, angry and embarrassed!

ED is culpable.

Anewman now speaks the most sense on here. Freedman is hopeless. Gartside is the problem, not contributing to his outrageous salary anymore. Those who think he's doing a brilliant job (safeguarding Eddies investment) are welcome to him. We have blown all Sam's good work and have no ambition at all now other than to hide behind FFP. Time to find something else to do on a Saturday, sick of it ruining my weekend.

There are fourth we are fourth bottom we gave it a go.

If someone said we would go to Wolves and give a performance get a penalty I'd of said they were mad

DF

Stop talking utter shit this was a poor poor Wolves team and were there for the taking if freedman was capable of doing the job he's paid to do the fact of the matter is he will never ever make a decent manager if he lives to being a thousand years old he is completely bereft of managerial and man management know how he's completely lost the players lost the fans and lost the plot we need a fresh start before the club implodes and we drop another division.