Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton V Bournemouth

gonzo

How long was it after we left pikes lane that folk stopped harping on about the place?

If it wasnt for the reebok we wouldn't have just been on the journey we've been on for the past 15 years.

We left Burnden 17 years ago. Get over it.

Protest via Facebook, that says it all to me.

Facebook.

I would say less than half ( and that's being generous) of the 'like' button folk who claim they'll be there will be. And those that are probably want to be there for all the wrong reasons. Oh yes, I bet not one of them could explain the job of a football club chairman in 2014, despite wanting a new one in.

If you are going to support the team, at least make the effort. Yeah, feel free to whine and moan about us playing shit in the ground, but any protest about the way the club is run is ultimately a protest against Eddie Davies, who is the only person who can keep us on the right side of bankruptcy.

And why fans protesting about the piss poor way their club is being run is actually more embarrassing than said piss poor management beats me.

:thumbsup:

Absolutley...some fucking holier than thou, hypocrites on here...

Edited by Bobcat

I'm firmly of the opinion that you've paid your money you can boo, clap, fall asleep or make noises like elephants if you wish.

I'm not a booer - I'm more a sit there sullenly, slowly shaking my head whilst swearing under my breath sort of bloke

Edited by mickbrown

• Moderators

its nowt to do with holier than thou

its about not being acnut

whatever folk think of gartside and freedman, they do not want bolton wanderers to be losing

whatever gartside and davies are doing, theres a reason for it

and i think our chances of winning a game tomorrow would be higher if folk were supportive rather than playing out some pathetic pantomime organised by onesie wearers

I'm firmly of the opinion that you've paid your money you can boo, clap, fall asleep or make noises like elephants if you wish.

I'm not a booer - I'm more a sit there sullenly, slowly shaking my head whilst swearing under my breath sort of bloke

The elephant noise idea might add some entertainment tomorrow afft

It's a "like" from me

Edited by boltondiver

If only it were true that the way the players play under DF has something, anything, to do with whether the fans cheer or boo. We'd not need any manager.

Anyway, I though the support at away matches was so much better. And our away record is ...... ? Oh, yeah ......

• Site Supporter

You cunts are no different to the uaf scum, you whinge and moan but when something is organised you are up in arms.

I'm surprised no cunt from here hasn't organised a counter demo and got the students on board

If someone buys me beer, I'll borrow my sisters student ID card, wear a wig, not shower and join counter demo.

#beerslagsellout

Will also have a puff on that funny cig if there are any about.

“Fighting is all we can do. I’ve tried to open the side up and we don’t score enough goals, and then when we don’t we need to stop giving mistakes away.

“It completely destroys your game-plan and it makes the players wander around for the next 80 minutes thinking they are going to make another one.”

Should someone coming out with this shite really be in charge of our club? Any club?