Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members

Was having a read through this article about football and nostalgia to pass the time, and noticed the photo from Euro 88. Anyone we know/knew?!

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/how-90s-saved-english-football?utm_campaign=featurelist&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_term=editorial_organic&utm_content=stillimage

Lad on right is Mark S.

Watched second half of the under 23s tonight for first time this season, it’s clear Connor Hall has potential he’s quick direct and highly motivated but don’t think he offers much more than Alf as he’s not one to play up top on his own, hopefully one to blood next season,

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Watched second half of the under 23s tonight for first time this season, it’s clear Connor Hall has potential he’s quick direct and highly motivated but don’t think he offers much more than Alf as he’s not one to play up top on his own, hopefully one to blood next season,

So surely he should be on the bench as cover for ALF?

• Members

Top of league aren't they? 

Think Connor Hall is a different player to ALF. His strength is running onto through balls and pressurising defenders. He is quite a strong lad although just less than 6 ft tall. So with 20 mins to go and needing a goal, I'd put him on.

That's Tyler Walker's game too.

Think Connor Hall is a different player to ALF. His strength is running onto through balls and pressurising defenders. He is quite a strong lad although just less than 6 ft tall. So with 20 mins to go and needing a goal, I'd put him on.

Parky disagrees, says they're too similar.

Stanley going up tonight, you might want to register for tickets or something should we play them next year, with 500 away tickets.

I've been for a game, albeit not involving us, so it counts for me

AND..........we're not going down!!!!!!!!!!!