Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

flights from England going to be through the roof price wise. if not already.

why the fuck did Ajax not kill that off.

fair play to Spurs though, as good as Liverpool last night.

Edited by Alf Hartigan

8 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Holy fuck balls, I bet UEFA are proper pissed off, there could be 4 English teams contesting the 2 European finals. 

Especially if Arsenal win, and then there are five English teams in the CL next year

• Moderators
1 minute ago, MancWanderer said:

Hilarious!!!! Can't wait to have a laugh with all the Mancs tomorrow

Don't care who wins. Will simply laugh at all the cock-ends round here

It will certainly take the shine off their (potential) treble

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

It will certainly take the shine off their (potential) treble

Not just those shithouses. Always got on well with the United fans round here in the past but some have been a bit shitty recently with their comments about our plight so fuck em all, red and blue

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Not just those shithouses. Always got on well with the United fans round here in the past but some have been a bit shitty recently with their comments about our plight so fuck em all, red and blue

you need to move house 😂

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Brutal in that city, i cant see it changing for 50.000 lads having a good time from England.

Aye, and some might deserve a whack, but to see someone get a baton round the skull for singing 'We are the one and only Wanderers' whilst punching the air resulting in a gaping head wound was sickening.

Saying that, they're just as bad with their own fans.

As for the pickpockets, keep your wallet and phone in front pockets and you'll be fine.

1 minute ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Aye, and some might deserve a whack, but to see someone get a baton round the skull for singing 'We are the one and only Wanderers' whilst punching the air resulting in a gaping head wound was sickening.

Saying that, they're just as bad with their own fans.

As for the pickpockets, keep your wallet and phone in front pockets and you'll be fine.

Never had any mither with the Ath Madrid fans when I got split up after the game, one girl warned me when i went into a bar and said this is a bad place for you, i said if you go in the Griffin on a Saturday night, this place would look normal.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, leigh white said:

Never had any mither with the Ath Madrid fans when I got split up after the game, one girl warned me when i went into a bar and said this is a bad place for you, i said if you go in the Griffin on a Saturday night, this place would look normal.

No, us neither just the police, did she know the Griffin by the way?

• Site Supporter

Fucking two quality comebacks in the last two days in the highest quality competition in the world of football.

Due to BWFC obvious decline, I've decided to make them my second team.

My favoured choice from here on will be the winners of the Champions League, fucking warriors.

1 minute ago, Alf Hartigan said:

No, us neither just the police, did she know the Griffin by the way?

Being in the wrong end of town and speaking to the only Spanish girl with a A/M kit on, who could speak a bit broken Lancashire, she was helpful.

25 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I think given the choice, the scousers would put winning the Champions league in front of winning the Prem title.

Spot on. They would rather add another CL to rub both Manc clubs noses in it

Stayed with my scouse mate on tues night. More than anything they want to add Klopp’s face to that massive flag on The Kop and rub United’s nose in it. They want to win the Prem but will take CL any day of the week