Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Giggs was at Burnden the day beore he signed for Utd.

Appaently persuaded by the £66,000 signing on fee paid to his parents.

Do you think it being 3rd division bwfc v mufc had a bit of a bearing

I dont understand quite how emotional Evra is about United's struggles.  Yes he played for them for a while, but he wasnt even brought up in this country and would presumably have a team's always supported in France.  I know a few of our foreign imports have kept on "supporting" us from afar (Bergsson, Campo etc) but I'm sure it doesnt get to the stage where they cant contain their emotion after a defeat.  Just seems strange and over the top, its not like they've been relegated, they've lost 2 games out of 3 for Gods sake.

21 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I dont understand quite how emotional Evra is about United's struggles.  Yes he played for them for a while, but he wasnt even brought up in this country and would presumably have a team's always supported in France.  I know a few of our foreign imports have kept on "supporting" us from afar (Bergsson, Campo etc) but I'm sure it doesnt get to the stage where they cant contain their emotion after a defeat.  Just seems strange and over the top, its not like they've been relegated, they've lost 2 games out of 3 for Gods sake.

Can't see him caring that much, It's a bit of shit theater. They all lay it on thick for click bait and trends.

• Members
1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

He’s a fanny

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Even Souness looked over at Evra like a sympathetic enemy.

Had to watch that again just for that first shot of his pained face, piss funny.

But Souness then laughed at the suggestion of folk needing a slap.

• Members

Souness was a cunt as a player, cunt as a manager, probably a cunt as a husband but I like him as a pundit because he doesn’t give a shit

Nothing worse than an on the fence pundit.

If you have an opinion say it with your chest

3 hours ago, boltondiver said:

Giggs was at Burnden the day beore he signed for Utd.

Appaently persuaded by the £66,000 signing on fee paid to his parents.

Giggs was at City as a schoolboy and Fergie paid a visit to Giggs family home to persuade him to join Man U, not a chance he was ever considering BWFC. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Giggs was at City as a schoolboy and Fergie paid a visit to Giggs family home to persuade him to join Man U, not a chance he was ever considering BWFC. 

Of course