Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

I find it a bit strange people watching other teams on TV. Even in my most fanatical days as a kid, I wouldn't watch anyone other than Bolton or England (I even memorised the birthdays of all our players in the early 90's).  Maybe the odd FA Cup Final. I don't think I'm really a "football" fan, but I could happily watch Snooker for a week, regardless of who's playing.

I find watching a non Bolton game harder and harder. I used to love foreign leagues, pretty much any games on Tele. Now watch fook all. I will only watch scum if they go a goal down. If they equalise it's change channel time.

If I'm honest I nearly like them losing as much as Bolton winning these days.

I watched until they went ahead. Same against Shrewsbury on Monday.

If you can't revel in the United downfall at the moment, when can you.

Just got a zgemma box so I've watched football every day this week so far.

Prior to that the level of interest in other teams has dropped considerably in recent years. Couldn't tell you who's in the running for relegation or European places or even the play offs in the championship. My viewing of league tables stops at the bottom 6 of our league!

• Moderators

I find watching a non Bolton game harder and harder. I used to love foreign leagues, pretty much any games on Tele. Now watch fook all. I will only watch scum if they go a goal down. If they equalise it's change channel time.

If I'm honest I nearly like them losing as much as Bolton winning these days.

Consider myself a bolton supporter and football fan so generally I'll happily watch any game with some degree of interest

But last couple of seasons really not been arsed

Still check all results and tables and that but watched 2 motds, arsenal v city and second half of arsenal leicester this season, and that can't just be because we're shit

PSG 24 points clear in France if you're arsed

Now the nfl/ncaa throw egg season is over I watch a lot more footy.

My Saturday afternoons when the Wanderers were away are spent watching College Gameday on ESPN.

I watch every nfl game sky show either live or recorded and Mondays I'll spend time catching up on the highlights on nfl.com

Don't often go out of my way to watch a game of footy on telly though.

Outside of the Wanderers football doesn't interest me as it used to.