Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Norwich 1 Bolton 0

captainmed

Naive, inexperienced, and barely played. If I was Norwich I'd target Threlkeld, which they have constantly. Pratley and Mills are not the problem, so give over. I don't see them target Pratleys side, and it's not Mills' fault if he's being in pulled out of position because Threlkeld doesn't seem to understand what a ball does. Beckford is fucking rubbish though, granted.

No focal point to the attack, they are sat quite deep so putting it behind them for Beckford to run on to isn't an option, and he just coughs it up if he gets it to feet

Mills has been poor, awful for the goal

We are a nice team to play against I think, no bite or physicality

Hope Lennon can shake things up because Norwich will comfortably coast to a 1 or 2 nil if things stay the same

Beckford has had his chance this last 3 and a half games and done nothing. He needs to be fucked off. Need to get at them this half. Been some nice play but piss poor when we get to the edge of their box. Get Davies and Mason on and lets get busy.

Totally agree with firing Beckford off, lazy twilight twat 

Mills and Beckford have been much worse than Threlkeld.

I have no clue why these commentators are saying we've been decent, because we really haven't been that great. Yeah, we've passed it well at time, but we've done absolutely nothing in the final 3rd and made a few silly mistakes.