Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spotify

anewman

I recently got a galaxy s5 and for getting the phone you get galaxy gifts app. Got 6 months free premium deezer subscription and 3 months now TV movies pack free. I'll be cancelling the now TV when it's up but will definitely be keeping deezer just as good as spotify imo

I will be phoning EE tomorrow then. Ta.

You get sorted?

Not sure if you need to be on 4G, if you are download the app and there's a log on for EE customers, it sends you a 4 digit code.

Create your account and log on from other devices, Mrs logs on with my account, no problem.

New albums on there on day of release, sync for offline.

I like it, a lot

You get sorted?

Not sure if you need to be on 4G, if you are download the app and there's a log on for EE customers, it sends you a 4 digit code.

Create your account and log on from other devices, Mrs logs on with my account, no problem.

New albums on there on day of release, sync for offline.

I like it, a lot

I've just done it. Blimey, that was easy. Ta very muchly. Tomorrow I will need to cancel my spotify :) Edited by no balls

:D

I've just been thinking, I do occasionally. What happens to all my saved play lists on spotify? If it means I lose them I might stay in the spotify gang too.

It's all a bit confusing this.

You'll not be able to move your saved playlists across.

You'll just have to look at downloading a new "Fingering Classics" playlist on Deezer

For anyone interested

Get 3 months of Spotify Premium for just £9.99.

Love music? Spotify gives you all the tunes you’ll ever need, on your mobile, tablet and computer. Find perfect playlists, play your favourites, and even listen when you've got no connection. Subscribe to Spotify Premium before 31 December using PayPal and you’ll get a whopping 3 months for the price of 1 – just £9.99.* Happy listening!

• 1 month later...

Because i love you all so much there is a deal to be done for a fiver.

I bought a student nus discount card a week ago for 9.99 (i am not a student though)

You can then apply your nus card to your account (there is a link for this) and its half price.

Saves me 50 quid for the year.

I also get free cheeseburgers and mcflurries... other discounts are 10perce t at the coop..10 or 20 percent for asos for the missus..5 or 10 percent at amazon on selected depts plus a few others.

Because i love you all so much there is a deal to be done for a fiver.

I bought a student nus discount card a week ago for 9.99 (i am not a student though)

You can then apply your nus card to your account (there is a link for this) and its half price.

Saves me 50 quid for the year.

I also get free cheeseburgers and mcflurries... other discounts are 10perce t at the coop..10 or 20 percent for asos for the missus..5 or 10 percent at amazon on selected depts plus a few others.

So anyone can buy a student NUS card?

I'd feel a bit unwashed

Edited by boltondiver