Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool 0 Wanderers 0

DomRepWanderer

should be around 20k on shames its on telly would have loved to see the Reebok full.

That would make £520k gate receipts

To make that amount from a full house of 28k tkts sold, it would have to be £18.57 a tkt. which I don't think would sell out.

So ticket price seems reasonable to me

To make that amount from a full house of 28k tkts sold, it would have to be £18.57 a tkt. which I don't think would sell out.

Better atmosphere with only adults aswell and no kids or oap's

Unless its changed after I got out of this game;

Split of gate receipts is third, third, third to home, away, FA - after expenses (away travelling, cops, etc) - so not a great deal left.

Away team must get a minimum of 15% of capacity, so about 4,200 by my reckoning.  Giving them 10k is OTT.

ITK me.

I thought the 15% was bollocks

Supported by us only getting 5,000 at Anfield

"In all matches preceding the Semi-Finals, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim up to 15% of all accommodation for which tickets are issued providing these tickets are in a fully segregated area"

To put us in a fully segregated area, they would have had to give us the upper tier as well which would have taken it well beyond the 15%, so they don't have to do it.

Gate receipts;

"In replayed matches in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition Proper the net gate receipts of each match shall be divided as follows:

5% to The Association. 42.5% to each Club. 10% to the Pool"

No, that doesn't mean Liverpool get 52.5%

Couldn't go to Anfield, and only got round to watching my recorded TV version. I was gobsmacked.

I've only got to 3 games (all Macron) since mid-November, but I have seen us quickly improving. But that was a scorching 1st half from us and , despite more Liverpool pressure, just as impressive a 2nd half.

NL & staff got a plan that could work. The players bought into it 100%. The commitment, fitness, defending round the box , intercepting in all upfield areas, willingness & ability to launch quick counter-attacks from wherever we retrieved the ball ..... I was electrified. Ok, the cutting edge is missing just now & there's still work to be done.

But 4 months ago this was (largely) a set of players who looked lost, unfit, frequently couldn't' find a white shirt from 5 yards, and was heading to League 1.

As a performance, it was fantastic. As a forensic dissection of DF & his crew, it was the final damning nail.

Lots of work to do,, and not going overboard about promotion or Cup, but keep NL, back him financially as much as possible, and I'm excited again. But you guessed that already.

Edited by Rembrandt

Replay is on the 4th and its being shown on the BBC. Can't see much tv money there, Manchester United and Cambridge are on bt sports. Not sure if it has been posted elsewhere

It has been mentioned and I think we get £72,000.

If that deters 3,000 adult Bolton "fans" from coming, so be it.

Replay is on the 4th and its being shown on the BBC. Can't see much tv money there, Manchester United and Cambridge are on bt sports. Not sure if it has been posted elsewhere

The fee is the same for either BBC or BT Sport.

(The BBC fee for Blackburn was one third of the standard fee because it was for BBC Wales only)