Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Qatar World Cup


kent_white

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
4 hours ago, royal white said:

Correct with people who knew all about what’s happening in Qatar and has been for years. It was a publicity stunt. I doubt many on here will go and watch him now we have had this conversation. He’ll probably end up coming out it looking a bell end. The things folk will do for 2 mins of publicity. 

Definitely a pr stunt 

This is the guy who changed his name by deed poll to Hugo boss as a protest to them sending cease and desist letters to small businesses with boss in their name 

Hugo boss weren't arsed, they issued a statement welcoming him to their family 

He changed it back a month later

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
5 hours ago, royal white said:

So was the aim to talk about the issue or to give him some publicity so people know who he is? 

 

5 hours ago, royal white said:

“And you didn't even know who he was beforehand. So it's worked.”

I like millions of others knew the issue. It’s obviously more for the self publicity.

 

4 hours ago, royal white said:

Correct with people who knew all about what’s happening in Qatar and has been for years. It was a publicity stunt. I doubt many on here will go and watch him now we have had this conversation. He’ll probably end up coming out it looking a bell end. The things folk will do for 2 mins of publicity. 

Didn't you realise, the conversation you've had as a result of his stunt has changed the world?

The countries have all declared they won't play unless bumbing is made legal, and as result, Qatar is to rush through emergency law changes.

All the discussions previously didn't do anything, and the authorities couldn't be arsed, but Lycett's intervention has done the trick.

Knight him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

 

 

Didn't you realise, the conversation you've had as a result of his stunt has changed the world?

The countries have all declared they won't play unless bumbing is made legal, and as result, Qatar is to rush through emergency law changes.

All the discussions previously didn't do anything, and the authorities couldn't be arsed, but Lycett's intervention has done the trick.

Knight him.

Haha the power of WW is amazing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m convinced Dier & Maguire will start, 2 of the worst ever England players picked by one of the worst managers ever. 

We made the final of our last competition and the semi final in the one before that.

He's our best manager since Sir Alf Ramsey.

McGuire was an absolute colosall in both tournaments.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m convinced Dier & Maguire will start, 2 of the worst ever England players picked by one of the worst managers ever. 

"one of the worst managers ever" got us to our first final in 55 years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.