Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Blackpool 1

Big E

Rochina, don't see the point.

McCarthy is slow and don't see what he adds over Dervite.

Slavchev and Coke.....???????????

Also why did we sign Twardzik?

Can't you see most of them are punts on ones possibly for the future, Coke I think was a short term fix but agree he's gash.

Can't you see most of them are punts on ones possibly for the future, Coke I think was a short term fix but agree he's gash.

I can see why some are punts. Can't see why they're playing though. Especially when you play one in favour of playing two up front at home against the worst team in the league. It's just like good old Dougie.....

• Site Supporter

That was turgid, sort of got out of jail with the late goal. Yet another hopeful punt between full back and centre half for the goal. Not many I thought were even average, very below par.

I'd be interested to see what Lennon really thought, he must know the job is huge and yet has no money. Too many average players on good money and still in contract

• Site Supporter

Feeney isn't as gold as shot. Woeful!

Another day and another forward line we could have had 4 or 5.

I was starting to think they would have no supporters left part way through the first half. The security suite were viewing and reviewing the section of the crowd that had the smoke bombs. Seemed to be all children until billy big balls decided to take on three coppers

Yep, Lennon after a good start has started to look like Freedman to me. Odd selections, trying to shoehorn players into teams for no apparent reason and loan after dodgy loan who don't seem any better than the players they are replacing. Worst bit is he's caught Freedman's habit of playing wingers on the wrong side.

Today was tactically awful, the players weren't motivated and looked exactly the same as the team that started the season or the one that drew with Yeovil last time.

we have nout to play for

think lennon is just looking at players and system for next season

better then doing it in pre-season

so were up and running from the first match

we have nout to play for

think lennon is just looking at players and system for next season

better then doing it in pre-season

so were up and running from the first match

Possibly. But too many are not seemingly pulling their finger out anymore. I think we've had the new manager bounce and now normal service is resumed.

I can see why some are punts. Can't see why they're playing though. Especially when you play one in favour of playing two up front at home against the worst team in the league. It's just like good old Dougie.....

My thought during the match. Looks like NL has found the DF football blueprint manual. We were continually on the back foot. Outplayed (despite our chances) by the team anchored at the foot of the table. Awful performance rescued by a last-kick goal and by watching from the Platinum Suite.

• Moderators

Not sure who the club has given free tickets to but the North stand is a mix of asylum seekers and grey marled hobo's

I was surrounded by Irish kids, one of the cunts was actually sat in my seat! I think it's a fucking shocking way to treat your loyal customers personally.

Edited by Carlos

• Site Supporter

I was surrounded by Irish kids, one of the cunts was actually sat in my seat! I think it's a fucking shocking way to treat your loyal customers personally.

Forcing them to watch that shite?

• Site Supporter

Keep list...any 2 of the 3 keepers, Vela, McCarthy, Pratley, Clough, Clayton, Le Fondre... part from those I don't think I give a flying one if any of the others go. Apologies to anyone who's been out injured that long that I've forgot about them ( & I have remembered M Davies)

Utter dross.

I would have given Mills another contract before this game. However he can now also fuck off. Free headers for them all game and his distribution of the ball is awfull.

Still in 2 minds over C Davies. Right now I would say Cheerio.

I'm with you on that. Mills hardly won a fuckin header all game and is just too clumsy. Injuries have definitely stunted our season.

As for Craig Davies he was one of our better players before he got niggling injuries. Was like the Drogba of the championship hahaha