Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Which ever player wants to join the chicken run then fill your boots. There's not a player on our books I would pay to watch other than ZC. The vultures will come circling and there will be players go for 'family reasons' or 'career progression'. We need to quickly decide the ones we want to keep and afford to keep, that is where real leadership and judgement is needed not keeping some young slapper quiet or making the best with what we have. For once we need a plan and strategy that lasts beyond 3 months even if it means taking a step backwards. The fans have been unbelievably patient and will be again if there's a sign this is happening.

Which ever player wants to join the chicken run then fill your boots. There's not a player on our books I would pay to watch other than ZC. The vultures will come circling and there will be players go for 'family reasons' or 'career progression'. We need to quickly decide the ones we want to keep and afford to keep, that is where real leadership and judgement is needed not keeping some young slapper quiet or making the best with what we have. For once we need a plan and strategy that lasts beyond 3 months even if it means taking a step backwards. The fans have been unbelievably patient and will be again if there's a sign this is happening.

All well and good getting shut but then we've still got to put a team on the pitch.

Just realised vela could be gone before our next game - chucked his shirt in crowd yesterday so signs are there - shame but we can afford to lose him from footballing point of view I guess

It's a real shame, there's always been something not quite right with him as a player at the club, with regards to having a consist and run of games.......I'm not sure if that's something to do with him or the managers though.

Vela is one of those players who I think will earn a bloody good living from playing football without ever setting the world on fire

It's a real shame, there's always been something not quite right with him as a player at the club, with regards to having a consist and run of games.......I'm not sure if that's something to do with him or the managers though.

Vela is one of those players who I think will earn a bloody good living from playing football without ever setting the world on fire

Seemed to fall out of favour with Freedman, then eventually with Lennon. Hmmm....

Just bought his first home up here with his bird (iPhone wanker so can't keep to the rules) judging by their twitter.

Clutching at straws as a reason for him to stay perhaps but the signs did look ominous yesterday

Reminds me of Steve Kindon. He went to Jimmy Adamson and said he was thinking of getting engaged and buying a house, and asked how he stood with Burnley. Adamson put his arm riund him and said "Son, h=we are going to build the team of the 70s around you."

So he got engaged and bought a house - 3 weeks later he was transferred to Wolves because with Leighton James coming through they could cope without Kindon.

Just realised vela could be gone before our next game - chucked his shirt in crowd yesterday so signs are there - shame but we can afford to lose him from footballing point of view I guess

Didn't he just casually toss it to a kid on his way off?

It wasn't the grand shirt throwing gestures we've seen before

• Site Supporter

Just bought his first home up here with his bird (iPhone wanker so can't keep to the rules) judging by their twitter.

HBHHT?

Clutching at straws as a reason for him to stay perhaps but the signs did look ominous yesterday