Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

These Ere Migrants That Keep Drowning....

gonzo

There's a well thought out, choreographed and sinister tactic behind a large proportion of this human tide.

.......and that is?

A flashmob 'FlashDance' in Trafalgar Square, and yes, they will all be wearing Mankinis, and won't be shaving arseholes or bollocks...

There's going to be a lot of Japanese tourists with burned retinas.

if only we'd let the poles and jews and associated others sort out their own mess 80 years ago, eh

So we intervene against a murderous dictator like Saddam and folk blame it for all sorts and UK citizens kill other UK citizens on 7-7 in protest against it.

Damned if you, damned if you don't.

A flashmob 'FlashDance' in Trafalgar Square, and yes, they will all be wearing Mankinis, and won't be shaving arseholes or bollocks...

There's going to be a lot of Japanese tourists with burned retinas.

Can you leave just one thread free of your inane and unfunny contributions please?

The good life aka getting your children fed and sheltered.

Till he or any of us are in that terrible situation it's probably better not to comment.

I don't care wether we are "full" or have "spent enough already on foreign aid" this problem needs our countries help.

We should help as much as possible IMO.

What i saw at first hand would make you say help as many as is possible.

Would you have a family of 6 or 7 move into the house next door to you? I guess that's the question some folk are asking. Its alright on someone else's doorstep.

Article in the Mail makes an interesting read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3221855/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-child-s-death-tragic-not-fault.html

• Moderators

That's my take, if we (Bolton) take say 10 families, this directly affects 10 other families who are on whatever housing list.

If doesn't affect the middle-class lefties who are outraged. Same folk will be protesting against the "Bedroom Tax" when these are the properties we could be using.

The only solution for me is for everyone to turn their back on religion, or at least realise that Allah isn't so akbar.

Would you have a family of 6 or 7 move into the house next door to you? I guess that's the question some folk are asking. Its alright on someone else's doorstep.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3221855/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-child-s-death-tragic-not-fault.html

Very much my concern. There are hundreds of thousands of young angry muslims heading into western europe, the Saudis and their nutcase mullahs must be rubbing their hands together with glee!

• Members

Plenty of room on your island Bolty.

How many are your chaps taking?

You are 'my chaps' sweetie pie.

As you well know, John Howard stopped the flow to a trickle and the current PM has been even better at it in pretty much stopping the tap completely.

Very much my concern. There are hundreds of thousands of young angry muslims heading into western europe, the Saudis and their nutcase mullahs must be rubbing their hands together with glee!

Europe will be awash with many "these" folk intent on stuff other than claiming asylum. Not sure how we will be policing who comes and who doesn't when records of their previous lives may well be in ashes at some burnt out city hall in Syria / Iraq.

A few weeks ago i would be more no than yes..but not now. I would be ok.

When i was watching it the other day i could only think what if that was me? Who would help?

A few weeks ago i would be more no than yes..but not now. I would be ok.

When i was watching it the other day i could only think what if that was me? Who would help?

I'm up for our country helping out, don't get me wrong... but I think we are far down the pecking order when there are the old rich countries on their doorstep doing fuck all. And after reading a book about the holocaust recently, I'm also in agreement that Germany needs to be doing some serious repenting! Silly statement, I know, but they got off lightly from what I've been reading. I wouldn't shed a tear if they had 800K refugees dumped in their country.... though I think there'd be some nervous refugees taking showers in their "transit" camps for sure!

The good life aka getting your children fed and sheltered.

Till he or any of us are in that terrible situation it's probably better not to comment.

I don't care wether we are "full" or have "spent enough already on foreign aid" this problem needs our countries help.

We should help as much as possible IMO.

Well said mate.