Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

These Ere Migrants That Keep Drowning....

gonzo

A few weeks ago i would be more no than yes..but not now. I would be ok.

When i was watching it the other day i could only think what if that was me? Who would help?

Two days in when they demand another room for private prayers and the reality would hit you!

I'm up for our country helping out, don't get me wrong... but I think we are far down the pecking order when there are the old rich countries on their doorstep doing fuck all. And after reading a book about the holocaust recently, I'm also in agreement that Germany needs to be doing some serious repenting! Silly statement, I know, but they got off lightly from what I've been reading. I wouldn't shed a tear if they had 800K refugees dumped in their country.... though I think there'd be some nervous refugees taking showers in their "transit" camps for sure!

Germany got off very lightly as they had very very advanced technology in respect of rockets. tank building etc etc. Coupled with the need the stop the spread of communism. The allies in the west had every need to quickly build up Germany. They had their slate wiped clean whearas (Malcolm correct me please) we had to keep on paying the USA for our war loans till the late 1980's. 

So when the bedwetters praise Merkel, they have to remember, these boys, no matter how hard working, were given a very large leg up!

Edited by bgoefc

Having lived amongst Muslamics for most of my adult life u can't say I'd be that arsed if a syrian family rocked up in next doors house.it'd be better than the crims and their drama who live there now.

Mrs Shabaz who lived next door to my student gaff did a belting chicken curry and used to bring round a pot quite regular.

The middle classes in their Barratt estates needn't worry they'll be moving into council houses. Not the 'nice areas'

Bob Geldof has already offered to house 3 Syrian families. Pretty sure that the authorities have rules about placing vulnerable people with dysfunctional families.

he could offer some of the money from taxes he's never paid due to non dom, that'd go a long way.

Bob Geldof. Yeah how very fucking noble of him. He'll put 3 families in "his house in Kent" and one family in "his flat in London". Fucking great if you've got a few spare properties lying around.

This is what really fucking fucks me off. I feel despair for those fleeing Syria, much like I did the innocents who were fleeing Rwanda when the Tutsis and Hutus were taking machetes to thousands of innocents who were trying to flee. Christ almighty these refugees need help but it's the fucking lecturing and brow-beating from the Islington set who have fucking jumped on this as a political point.

Fuck off and let the government come up with a considered response. Only when that is shit should we start to criticise

Is all this, related to this  ? from a bit back ?

Doesn't seem like not doing what the then PM wanted worked at all.

Are the same sorts that are now calling folk racists (eg, emma thompson) the same people that loved it when that result came thru

i think Nick Clegg were getting LOLed at by his own side over it.

Seems like a Pyrric Victory now. But maybe this is secretly what the Emma Thompson types wanted.

These celebrities do like to make emotive protestations. Paul O'Grady said he'll leave the country if the Tories won the election but He's still here!

He also said he'd rather sweep the streets than work for ITV again, yet back he went.  A true cunt if ever there was one

John Woodcock MP.

"having spoken to local councils, I am delighted that they are already preparing to work with the Government so Cumbria can do its bit to offer protection & sanctuary to Syrian refugees whose dire need has touched the nation"

A couple of things crossed my mind on reading this...

1. Cumbria! The poor Bastards will be swimming the Irish Sea & drowning to get away from Cumbria.

2. It's very nice of these MP's & local councils to chat about & preparing to do their bit, I wonder what the people of Cumbria thought of their representatives good intentions?

So I've had a couple of hours entertaining reading.

Luke Bell: For fucks sake! When were the people of Cumbria asked! Typical Labour peado loving idiots!

Lee Dougherty: Thanks for asking, what about looking after the people born & raised in Cumbria & sort jobs for those first!

You get the gist, it goes on & on.

Cumbria :D

John Woodcock MP.

"having spoken to local councils, I am delighted that they are already preparing to work with the Government so Cumbria can do its bit to offer protection & sanctuary to Syrian refugees whose dire need has touched the nation"

1. Cumbria! The poor Bastards will be swimming the Irish Sea & drowning to get away from Cumbria.

2. It's very nice of these MP's & local councils to chat about & preparing to do their bit, I wonder what the people of Cumbria thought of their representatives good intentions?

Luke Bell: For fucks sake! When were the people of Cumbria asked! Typical Labour peado loving idiots!

Lee Dougherty: Thanks for asking, what about looking after the people born & raised in Cumbria & sort jobs for those first!

Cumbria, of course, doesn't exist. Just a made up melange of Cumberland, Westmoreland and Lancashire. Real counties.

John Woodcock MP.

We cannot keep letting untold amount of people in who only take and do not pay in.  Lets say 20,000 are given asylum.  They'll all need a roof over their heads, feeding and clothed.  I'm sorry but I begrudge going to work to pay for all that

John Woodcock MP.

John Woodcock MP.

He also said he will resign from Parliament if Labour didn't support new submarines for Trident.

(He's MP for Barrow & Furness, of course)

So he is unlikely to get on with JC.

• Site Supporter

Let's be honest, none of us give a shite really. All these celebrities "tweeting" about it - they don't give a shite. Not really. Nobody gives a shite. Everyone will just wait for the next big story to pretend to give a shite about.

Let's be honest, none of us give a shite really. All these celebrities "tweeting" about it - they don't give a shite. Not really. Nobody gives a shite. Everyone will just wait for the next big story to pretend to give a shite about.

Really??

Yeah I suddenly don't give a shite because I've just heard that my club owes a shit load of money to somebody. Best start a thread on that eh??

Unfortunately I think cheese is right. As much as I don't like seeing some cunt photograph a three year olds corpse washed up on some rocks to make his career in photography, this issue with Syria is so far down my list of priorities I'm not bothered about it in the slightest.

I'd imagine most people who are in my boat are more worried about (for instance)

Buying their first house

Pushing for a promotion

Upgrading their car

Improving their home

Their next holiday

Treating themselves to summat nice

89x other reasons...

... Refugees.

Call me cold hearted all you want I don't give a shit. I'm not a Britain's first fan and I don't read the mail for my views on immigration but for me it's not a fucking priority.

Anyone who disagrees tell me you'd put up a family of Syrians rather than get the promotion you've been working for.