Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

We need the embargo lifting ASAP and get a striker in (no idea who like). Only chance of survival in my opinion. 

It will probably be too late, but at least we will go down scrapping.

I doubt any "embargo" will be lifted before the end of the season  -  you have to remember that we didn't fail FFP........ we didn't actually file the accounts, so I guess nothing can be lifted until some sort of accounts are filed, and I'll bet that's not happening any time soon

I doubt any "embargo" will be lifted before the end of the season  -  you have to remember that we didn't fail FFP........ we didn't actually file the accounts, so I guess nothing can be lifted until some sort of accounts are filed, and I'll bet that's not happening any time soon

Fair enough.  I have no idea how it works

You're wrong but at least it sounded like it was said with some authority.

We failed because we couldn't submit a viable business plan for the next 12 months. There is one now - if this is submitted (and accepted) and we met the other FFP requirements the embargo can be lifted. It's not the same as the other embargos in place at other clubs

You're wrong but at least it sounded like it was said with some authority.

We failed because we couldn't submit a viable business plan for the next 12 months. There is one now - if this is submitted (and accepted) and we met the other FFP requirements the embargo can be lifted. It's not the same as the other embargos in place at other clubs

Holdsworth seemed confident of lifting embargo and getting players in to give us a chance, we need minimum 3 good ones in from what I can see right down the spine.

We have to get the accounts for the year to ?June 14 signed before we can make a FFP statement. (Seems a long time ago, but the last ones that I have are to June 13) This requires the going concern statement to be accepted by the auditors which means the acquisition by Sports Shield has to have gone through for the auditors to be satisfied that finance is in place to enable the company to continue trading.