Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

The supporters trust released a statement to say we need 25 - 30 million to get to the end of the season, that cannot be right can someone rip that report to pieces please.

The end of the season is only 4 months away, that figure must be a typo

• Moderators

Depends when the folk who have lent money want it back

Add that to the monthly losses

They may be right, they may not, but they're guessing

Not least cos Prescott may or may not push for repayment

So aye, more bullshit on the STs part

She used to work with me at Shop Direct, nobody ever spoke to her and she was constantly off work.

We were only talking about how mentle she was at Christmas, apparantly she's gone into meltdown on linkedin trying to get her son a job

Oh and she's numb as a piss stone, best not given any encouragement, lives life in the cyber world

Given my original post has been severely edited and the fact that all subsequent posts have been deleted, I assume the mentle twat has threatened legal action?

I forgot to mention that she is a pig who was the main star in 2 pigs one cup?

Read Eddies excellent summary so just skimmed the document itself. The issue around the falling out is in the last line. Ken reckons he owns 57.5% to DH's 37.5%. DH reckons 47.5 % each.

Aye I forgot to put that bit in - Is it just me that struggles to understand how each owners % of equity can be up in the air? Surely it's written down in black and white. The only thing I can think is that this argument of whether the club owes £5m or £4m to SS has something to do with it (which in itself is also odd).

Ken was able to show the football league/ED we had sufficient funding to go beyond deanos wonga dosh ....... I remember now

Ken keeps asking dean for money to match fund the club now but deans saying I've put £5m in Ken disputes that as before his time and a loan bit of 6 of 1 etc I was not worried thought Ken has a plan but not so sure he's now getting his fingers sindged and all this why we sit pretty in the league

Edited by onlyoneawalker

Aye I forgot to put that bit in - Is it just me that struggles to understand how each owners % of equity can be up in the air? Surely it's written down in black and white. The only thing I can think is that this argument of whether the club owes £5m or £4m to SS has something to do with it (which in itself is also odd).

Aye really odd that the ownership %ages are in the air. You would have thought it was the most basic point of the agreement despite the haste with which it was done.

and not take a salary

unlike holdsworth

holdsworth who got pissed off when sweaty wouldn't let him be manager

....and mince about the chairmans suite demanding beer on tap for his whopper family in flat caps and fraud convicted associates.

I'm starting to feel a bit of a bellend for giving Deano credit for his persistence in saving the club or is that still valid but just because he was the only show in town?

We all knew he wanted to make a buck but he seemed genuine enough with his affection for the club and its importance to our community maybe I just got a bit misty eyed.

It's a right buggers muddle is this lot.